FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what I will always see it as preferable to not exist, as only ceasing to exist is the way to prevent all future unnecessary suffering, pain and problems in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. I see ceasing to exist as the rational solution to avoid suffering which is why it's so disgusting how this society is so anti-suicide.

Being permanently relieved from having the ability to suffer is a positive thing to me, rather than a tragedy to prevent. The tragedy is how people procreate into this hellish reality, creating so much harm as a result. Existence is the true problem so it's so incredibly deluded when people act like suicidal people need "help" when in reality to me wanting to die is all that feels right. I only wish for the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about, there is no benefit to being trapped in this cruel and futile existence, just waiting to die anyway.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and hellispink
WeedandCigars

WeedandCigars

Smoking Kills
Dec 6, 2023
It's going to be a hard road to get there, but I take some comfort in knowing that in the end I will get to that beautiful nonexistence.

True peace awaits us all.

My favorite part was when I didn't exist. My least favorite part was when I did exist. My favorite part is when I won't exist...again.

GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
This is the philosophy behind anti-natalism: that all living beings will experience suffering during their life, and that never having been born in the first place is preferable to experiencing suffering. Since it is the decision of the parents that creates the person in the first place, this places the responsibility of all suffering this person will experience on them. The end result being it is unethical to subject others to suffering they could not have consented to, especially since the future of the life they created is unpredictable.

I agree with this for the most part, and I guess I wouldnt be a fan of this philosophy if the balance of suffering and happiness was tipped the other way for me (in fact I would be one of the happiest luckiest most healthy people alive, hah), but it is not, and future is impossible to tell so it is easy for me to decide that I wouldnt want anyone, even the most evil of all people to go through a life similar to mine. Not like I can have kids anyway, but still I wouldnt even if I could.

• Hugs
Reactions: YoungJijii and Forever Sleep