That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
You dont have to read this. Its just me venting. Nothing special

I dont really know how to feel anymore. Everyday just seems to melt into eachother. I wakeup, take my antidepresants. walk my dog, go home and game then i walk my dog again and then i go to bed. Nothing ever changes. I understand that no one can change my life for me but what am i supposed to do without any money or friends? I want to die without dying. I just wish my life could be different. Im a terrible person and I truly believe i wont make a difference in this world. I just exist and take up space. I wish my parrents had gotten another kid. Someone who could make them proud, someone who could be able to work and make a living. Not a waste of space like me. I kind of hope my boyfriend is cheating on me so he has a girl who is actually sane and with a nice body.

Long story short. I want to die but im scared

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Passersby, avoid_slow_death, Sannti and 5 others
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Yeah, its fking miserable. Just living, no purpose, waiting to die. Pointless. Hopeless. Prolonging and suffering in the inevitable.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
At this point I'm trying to enjoy my last days, I'm going to attempt soon. I just eat, play video games, go on hikes, and reminisce on a life I never had but could've.

Reactions: Passersby, Lookoutbelow and livinginhellnation
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, I can get what you mean when you say you feel like your days are just melting into each other. As my days goes by, I keep getting reminded of that old Groundhog Day movie with everyday feeling the exact same and life just slowly chipping away at my sanity and patience.

L

lojogoeshome

Nov 8, 2023
I absolutely feel this way. I have lost a lot in the last year and now my life is so pointless. I can't wring joy out of anything and being so close to CTB has taken the pressure off trying to "fix" all of my fuck ups. I see no meaningful future and I'm tormented by the past. That's my day, every day. I'm so sorry that other people live in this place too- I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Not saracasm, just feel this song fits. I sing it all the time out loud.