• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oguzok

Oguzok

there is no self to kill
Nov 24, 2023
If I feel suicidal I want to ask for help, but I don't want them to then manage my fate as they want, making me look crazy or even closing me off against my will. So how will I even get help in this situation?

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
You dont, you risk getting sectioned in hopes of feeling better. Theres really no way you can get help and keep your freedom at least in the short term I havent known anyone to be sectioned for life

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
It mostly depends where you live and what your local laws and policies state. Here in the UK, it's highly unlikely that anyone would be involuntarily admitted just for expressing suicidal ideation. But they would probably get support from mental health services, even in just the short term.

If you want help, ask for it and work with them. Start with a kind / understanding nurse or doctor at your local surgery, be honest, and take it from there.

Reactions: Forveleth