Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i hate waking up everyday i wish it would stop every morning... everyday I want to die as soon as I wake up

• Hugs
Reactions: indosoon, sserafim, borderlinee and 11 others
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Every single time when i have some free time i go through the same routine - wake up, drink water, go to sleep. I wish i could stop being so tired all the time

Reactions: sserafim, worthIess, sadstuffie and 2 others
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
i hate waking up everyday i wish it would stop every morning... everyday I want to die as soon as I wake up
Same. I started going to bed in the morning and waking up before night. Doesn't make too much difference but night is more calming before it hits 2am. Best wishes.

Reactions: sserafim, Darkover, doormat25 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Given my current state I'd be happy looking forward to die asap and not waking up again.

Reactions: sserafim, Klophy, Darkover and 1 other person
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
waking up in the morning is absolutely the worst. It's a feeling of complete and utterly horror. The pain gets so intense and that's when I get the impulse of taking any medications I have on hand.
I guess it's the worst time because i forget the horror that my life has become, then reality hits and in my case o would just stay in bed not get up at all but since I live with my mother, who is worried about me and hurts when she sees that I don't do anything so I have to make the unbelievable effort to go sit with her in the morning and having lunch with her, trying so hard to disguise my pain, which is incredibly hard to do.
Guys I'm dying to put an end to this I can't take anymore, I'm suffering unimaginable pain.
I wish we could all put our heads together and come up with plan to end our lives today.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thegoldengirls, sserafim, inaminute and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, waking up and realising that I didn't fall into an eternal sleep certainly is so dreadful to me. It's horrible how there isn't the option to just never wake again, it'd be such a relief if we could just choose for this existence to disappear into nothingness.

Reactions: indosoon, sserafim and hopeless08