P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
fuck this is torture, feels like im trapped in hell with no escape. i just want to go crazy break things , run into traffic , jump from a high place, slit my throat i dont know but this fucking pain with no easy escape is too much to bare.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, thundercat, Wrennie and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, it's exhausting not to be able to CTB. I guess we're not determined enough.
Anyway, hope this suffering ends soon! (Next year is my deadline no matter what)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, Wrennie, death137 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
fuck this is torture, feels like im trapped in hell with no escape. i just want to go crazy break things , run into traffic , jump from a high place, slit my throat i dont know but this fucking pain with no easy escape is too much to bare.
I feel that way exactly at times. When it's the worst I feel like grabbing my sharpest knife and slashing at my throat, or trying to strangle myself. It's a panic desperate frantic feeling. It's terrifying.

I suggest just keep looking for a sensible way, whatever you can find available. I sympathize with you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Pookie, death137 and 4 others
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
When it's the worst I feel like grabbing my sharpest knife and slashing at my throat, or trying to strangle myself. It's a panic desperate frantic feeling. It's terrifying.
yes i know, i know it will just make things worse but its driving me fucking crazy and seems like i just wana do it as a way to lash out with my hurt and anger

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and demuic
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
There is no easy escape except via euthanasia. When you are desperate to die but are afraid of your method you realize how unfortunate you are to come to existence. The solution is in the government to legalize things but it won't happen in our life time so just try to comfort yourself those who ctb already have went through terror and that you are going to do what those brave souls did. It won't help much but it will comfort you a little. I usually tell myself this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and Pookie
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
There is no easy escape except via euthanasia. When you are desperate to die but are afraid of your method you realize how unfortunate you are to come to existence. The solution is in the government to legalize things but it won't happen in our life time so just try to comfort yourself those who ctb already have went through terror and that you are going to do what those brave souls did. It won't help much but it will comfort you a little. I usually tell myself this.

Reactions: death137
N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
I sympathize with you. Every morning when I wake up, I feel possessed by frantic urgency to kill myself. I think about slashing my throat, strangling myself, taking my rope to a tree in the woods to hang myself, driving my car into a concrete wall, walking to the train tracks and lying on them. And whenever shame arises in my mind throughout the day, as it does frequently, the cycle of considering my methods repeats.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sun n showers, thundercat, Wrennie and 2 others
Promortalistic4Life

Promortalistic4Life

Efilist
May 29, 2020
Sodium nitrite? Not saying it's easy (to get through it, overcome SI), but it's pretty much painless, if done right (well you still can throw up but I'm willing to pay that prize. I mean vomiting one time vs a life of suffering? Would take the former one any day). I am not completely sure about that, but that one euthanasia-institution in Switzerland uses SN, or at least a similiar method.