Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I can't stop having a breakdown. Right at this moment it hurts. All the suicidal thoughts all the bad things that my brain tells me. I can't describe psychological pain. It's not like physical pain. It just hurts. Chronic feelings of lonliness. I break down once one person doesn't write irrational. This year alone I have lost the 2 most important people in my life. My partner and my best friend. I truly have no one I can lean on anymore without knowing they'll have my back no matter what.
I keep trying but I keep up at the same point. Alone. And I keep trying like a fool, but I am tired. It all just hurts. All my efforts for nothing. Am I really that much of a unlovable person? If someone told me what is wrong with me I am willing to change just not to be alone, but no matter what I try I keep being alone. I feel ashamed. I just want to die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Sannti, 兎の耳 and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm sorry you're hurting so much. Psychological pain is definitely underestimated. You said you lost two very important people, your partner and your best friend, two inconceivably painful losses. Do you want to share what happened?

Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I'm sorry you're hurting so much. Psychological pain is definitely underestimated. You said you lost two very important people, your partner and your best friend, two inconceivably painful losses. Do you want to share what happened?

Me and my partner broke up. They found a new partner immediately and accused me of cheating. My best friend started to overstep my boundaries and the relationship became abuse aswelMe and my partner broke up. They immediately found someone new and now fancy them as quickly. My best friend hard-core disrespected me and I had to cut ties.
l.
Me and my partner broke up. They immediately found someone new and now fancy them as quickly. My best friend hard-core disrespected me and I had to cut ties.