h.sonnenschein

h.sonnenschein

Jul 13, 2023
I feel like I'm watching someone do everything I ever wanted and get everything I ever dreamed of and I'm floating there - the same piece of shit I always was.

I have so many racing intrusive thoughts I'm not sure where I stop and they start. Everything is overwhelming. I feel so guilty because I've been so lucky and so loved and I just get to watch this thing with my face enjoy it. Hospital gave me a bunch of meds and trauma. I hear things and see things.

I've been trying to drown it in substances but tolerance is starting to build.

I don't know what to do.

I want to be the person that other people see.
I know I never will be.

Maybe I should ctb before they find out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, 𖣂𖣂𖣂., saddestbunny and 2 others
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
is this a dissociative feeling?

also i understand this a bit, though i want to do things that everyone does even though that's impossible.

h.sonnenschein

h.sonnenschein

Jul 13, 2023
I just feel like a fraud all the time. In every way

• Love
Reactions: saddestbunny
P

PhuckLife

Life is a stage, but I'm not acting...
Jul 20, 2023
I feel like I'm watching someone do everything I ever wanted and get everything I ever dreamed of and I'm floating there - the same piece of shit I always was.

I have so many racing intrusive thoughts I'm not sure where I stop and they start. Everything is overwhelming. I feel so guilty because I've been so lucky and so loved and I just get to watch this thing with my face enjoy it. Hospital gave me a bunch of meds and trauma. I hear things and see things.

I've been trying to drown it in substances but tolerance is starting to build.

I don't know what to do.

I want to be the person that other people see.
I know I never will be.

Maybe I should ctb before they find

I just feel like a fraud all the time. In every way
Yes, sometimes I don't feel like "myself" but when I examine that it's like what is "myself" supposed to feel like. If I'm alive then their shouldn't feel like their is a default setting for my behavior. Then I get a little nervous and try to just be in the moment. Taking moment by moment, episode by episode, even if I don't feel like myself, I can better try to manage the awkwardness interaction by interaction, so as not to get overwhelmed by the whole event. I also during those times try to fall back on any medications, & drink lots of water as I find hydrating myself tends to lead to more mental clarity and less feeling disassociated from what's in front of me.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It doesn't help any, however this is a classic indicator of serious, clinical depression. So, it's not something "wrong" with you somehow, I believe you are badly depressed.

dumpsterfire

dumpsterfire

my melody
Jul 19, 2023
fr, just got cut off of my only source of substances and im going though it sober. really brings into focus how disgusting i am as a person.