• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
I simply cannot understand what I'm doing each day. For billions of years I did not care or know that I was not here. It won't matter to me for eternity after I am gone. What is the point in me. I don't offer anything of value that can better the world. I simply exist inside pre designed walls. It doesn't matter what I feel or want at all. And why should it? What can I really offer? This can't be it. This no reason place I've appeared into. It has no proven meaning. I never chose to come here. It could at least have been kind to me. I'm kind to everyone. Instead I have to let my heart break or turn to stone. I think this game owes me a continue. I've not made it on my first life. Please light see me. Please universe change me. Please God help me.

lonelyraven

lonelyraven

Feb 26, 2024
I know. It's hard accept that were so insignificant but at least it helps some of us let go. We're so insignificant what will it really matter if we die? Why keep trying to appreciate people who want to use, abuse and step all over you most of the time?

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I think one of the best conspiracies is our lights going out, permanently, and waking up to all of your loved ones who were waiting for your simulation to end.

It's copium, but I'm gonna have it in the back of my mind when I CTB. It's a comforting thought.

At the of the day, remember life is terminal and kills all of us. We're just lacking the part of our brain that makes us want to prolong it as long as possible.

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
I think one of the best conspiracies is our lights going out, permanently, and waking up to all of your loved ones who were waiting for your simulation to end.

It's copium, but I'm gonna have it in the back of my mind when I CTB. It's a comforting thought.

At the of the day, remember life is terminal and kills all of us. We're just lacking the part of our brain that makes us want to prolong it as long as possible.
It is a brain problem for sure.
I know. It's hard accept that were so insignificant but at least it helps some of us let go. We're so insignificant what will it really matter if we die? Why keep trying to appreciate people who want to use, abuse and step all over you most of the time?
A selfless world would be so different