Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Fucking hell I failed again. Damn it should've worked. I don't know what to do. I hope I can just burn to death. Any ideas on just burning to death?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and boddibo
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I'm sorry what was your method ? I can only imagine burning to be extremely painful…isn't it one of the worse ways to die ?

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
I'm sorry what was your method ? I can only imagine burning to be extremely painful…isn't it one of the worse ways to die ?
I don't care about the pain anymore. I just want to die. I can't do charcoal method so I'll just put a bunch of cooking oil on me and hopefully I'll die.

Reactions: Return2themoonlight
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I don't care about the pain anymore. I just want to die. I can't do charcoal method so I'll just put a bunch of cooking oil on me and hopefully I'll die.
Why no charcoal method if you don't mind me asking?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't use fire, it will hurt bad and probably not even work.

There are much better, reliable painless methods. Check out the megathreads

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it horrible how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for, best wishes.

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I think there are quicker and less painful methods than this, I know you say don't care about pain but anyway I hope you find something suitable and good luck