• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so disgusting how despite the fact that this world is filled with so much torment and cruelty, many wish to prevent others from leaving it on their own terms. It's very insensitive and insane to be against the right to die in this reality, it also disgusts me when pro-lifers go on about "saving" people from suicide when in reality all they are doing is just prolonging suffering. Any kind of suicide prevention is very cruel and delusional, deep down the only reason as to why there is so much anti-suicide brainwashing to try and make people believe that suicide is "irrational" is because the society needs slaves.

I do hate how pro-lifers use the word saving as you cannot save people from death anyway, we are all just slowly dying and waiting around to die, destined for nothing but to deteriorate and decay and I'd prefer to peacefully cease existing on my own terms. For me suicide means finding safety from suffering, it's unnecessary suffering prevention.

We undeniably exist in such a repulsive pro-suffering society and it's so evil to wish to prolong the cruelty and futility of this existence as much as possible, wanting to die should always be viewed as a valid, rational choice but it just proves that humans are the worst species when they wish to stop others finding true peace from this existence.
To me wishing to exist is certainly very delusional in the first place as existence itself undeniably is the true problem, it's a curse to exist as a human who is capable of suffering so extremely in this very futile existence.

• Love
Reactions: haibane, delphi4470, MatrixPrisoner and 3 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Ridonculous means beyond ridiculous. Maybe you could try that word out in tomorrows thread.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
You make top tier threads! I can't space things out properly because of my phone and I ramble on but honestly though, I personally think they do want us to die. Have you ever called the Samaritans? Laughable and insulting at the same time. "Oh dear, that sounds awful and how are you feeling now?" Literally said to you only 10 minutes after you said you want to die. You could ask them the most simple thing like if you should have a cuppa tea and relax and they'd still reply - "Can't give you my opinion sorry we're not allowed to give any opinions" Take a look at the pills doctors handout - Trazodone (anti-depressant) I found out earlier increases suicidal thoughts, apparently in children and young adults, probably adults too! Then Canada euthanizing the homeless. I wonder sometimes if they avoid giving people an easy, peaceful way out because so many would want to ctb! Leaving the population probably at about 1 billion.