• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jr93jr

Apr 26, 2018
My N arrived on Monday, but I was at work and had to pick it up on Tuesday at the post office. Now I guess I just had to muster up the nerve to eventually do it. I've heard this stuff tastes absolutely terrible and that makes me nervous about blowing it.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Do you have an antiemetic to take beforehand?

Reactions: dano6533
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Yay! I'm glad you have a peaceful means now. It does taste really awful from what I understand. Just drink as fast as possible.

@chronicpainnomore A send anti-emetics with the N

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
I'm getting more and more interested in N. Nitrogen is my method I have been set on, but I'd like to learn more about how to get N from A. I know nothing about the process of getting it.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
You have to email him, from a protonmail account. He sends you all the info you need. Then you use bitcoin to pay. Then he ships. That's pretty much it.

I'd stick with Nitrogen personally, N tastes awful.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
If I got N, I would get an NG tube (nasogastric, goes through nose into stomach) and just inject it straight into my stomach, bypass the bad taste part.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
Not really. I mean it's a little uncomfortable, you just put some KY on the tube, and you sip from a straw as you advance the tube. It's something I've had done, and know how to do it but I don't know if it's something I'd advise others to do.

CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
Congrats on your successful delivery. It's good to know this method is still currently working.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
My N arrived on Monday, but I was at work and had to pick it up on Tuesday at the post office. Now I guess I just had to muster up the nerve to eventually do it. I've heard this stuff tastes absolutely terrible and that makes me nervous about blowing it.

I was wondering how long it took to arrive from when you placed the order ?

G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
hi did you get it from A? Ive emailed him just waiting on him replying emailed yesterday still no reply, got his details from someone where he's listed in the peaceful pill e handbook... did you get anti emetic pills supplied too? Someone told me he sends these out together with the N

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Not really. I mean it's a little uncomfortable, you just put some KY on the tube, and you sip from a straw as you advance the tube. It's something I've had done, and know how to do it but I don't know if it's something I'd advise others to do.

I would not advise people to insert NG-tubes without prior experience. The incorrect insertion of a nasal feeding tube can cause it to penetrate the brain.

I actually have a J-tube (had an NJ before that). I thought about putting N into the tube, but the small intestine can only handle small amounts at a time. If using a syringe, I could fall asleep before inserting the total amount. I could use my feeding pump and a feeding bag, but then I worry about falling over while unconscious and accidentally disconnecting the tube.

I think people complaining about the taste of N is the perfect example of First World Problems. lol

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
hi did you get it from A? Ive emailed him just waiting on him replying emailed yesterday still no reply, got his details from someone where he's listed in the peaceful pill e handbook... did you get anti emetic pills supplied too? Someone told me he sends these out together with the N

I ordered from A, and he included about 20 anti-emetic pills.

G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
I ordered from A, and he included about 20 anti-emetic pills.

Thanks for this it's kikd getting the Golden Egg :) !! I've emailed him yesterday still waiting on a reply being to eager but feel made up to actually have got the real deal instead of the fakesters that exist all over the net .. yes I heard he provided anti sickness pills too the mans a dude !!

Reactions: dano6533 and Corrie
Corrie

Corrie

Me
Jun 10, 2018
can I get A info?

G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
So fucking excited he's emailed me back :) my only concern is I'm I ready to go because the shelf life is 2019 and also if customs intercept it I lose my dollars ! Aghh :) what to do

Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
I do not think it's just a "complaint for the bad taste"
Some of us have serious problems with that

I wonder has anybody thought about putting N (or part of it) into empty capsules: https://anon.to/DottzS

Counted that if you're using the 00 size, you need about 73 capsules for one bottle. Though I'm not sure if it will upset your stomach or just too slow method, the biggest capsule is about the size of a gummy bear.

Reactions: dano6533 and anna
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I do not think it's just a "complaint for the bad taste"
Some of us have serious problems with that

yeah, it's not just being a baby about it for some. for me, i have an awful gag reflex, don't know how to stop it completely, but sometimes I throw up at the slightest bad taste. It took me several tries before I could even eat tomatos without gagging the taste bothered me so much. Even now I have to eat them in smaller bites or I'll start gagging again. Some people have hypersensitive taste buds.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
yeah, it's not just being a baby about it for some. for me, i have an awful gag reflex, don't know how to stop it completely, but sometimes I throw up at the slightest bad taste. It took me several tries before I could even eat tomatos without gagging the taste bothered me so much. Even now I have to eat them in smaller bites or I'll start gagging again. Some people have hypersensitive taste buds.

Exactly
If I did not have that problem, I would have opted for N without hesitation

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I wonder has anybody thought about putting N (or part of it) into empty capsules: https://anon.to/DottzS

Counted that if you're using the 00 size, you need about 73 capsules for one bottle. Though I'm not sure if it will upset your stomach or just too slow method, the biggest capsule is about the size of a gummy bear.

I had not thought of something like that, for a liquid medicine.

Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
I had not thought of something like that, for a liquid medicine.

Yeah, it's not probably safe to do it for two full bottles or maybe even one, but one could at least reduce the amount that has to be drunk, maybe like 120ml instead of 200ml?. Washing down the capsules with rest of N. :pfff:

Last edited:
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Yes but A provided anti sickness pills ??

Yes. But it is not the nausea that N may provoke after ingesting it.
It is the difficulty to drink that amount without vomiting in during the process.
For people who normally do not have great difficulties with strong flavors, surely they will not have any problem.

G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
Yes. But it is not the nausea that N may provoke after ingesting it.
It is the difficulty to drink that amount without vomiting in during the process.
For people who normally do not have great difficulties with strong flavors, surely they will not have any problem.

But the script is you take pills 8 hours before indigestion then more 2 hours before you drink apparently this stops any sickness ?

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, it's not probably safe to do it for two full bottles or maybe even one, but one could at least reduce the amount that has to be drunk, maybe like 120ml instead of 200ml?. Washing down the capsules with rest of N. :pfff:

I do not know if this really could work.
It's still too liquid to stop me.
But thanks for the suggestion

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Yeah, it's not probably safe to do it for two full bottles or maybe even one, but one could at least the reduce the amount that has to be drunk, maybe like 120ml instead of 200ml?. Washing down the capsules with rest of N. :pfff:

Actually, this could work. I've put liquids into empty capsules before.

You would have to experiment with 1 capsule first to see how long it takes before it starts melting at room temperature.

It would be fairly time-consuming since 2 bottles would require around 150 capsules. But if someone really wants to use N and is extremely averse to bad taste, this might be worth it.

G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
But the script is you take pills 8 hours before indigestion then more 2 hours before you drink apparently this stops any sickness ?

Though saying that the cuss I've watched from Dignitas the recipients all describe it tasting disgusting I think it would be easier to take in that setting than on your own

Corrie

Corrie

Me
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for this it's kikd getting the Golden Egg :) !! I've emailed him yesterday still waiting on a reply being to eager but feel made up to actually have got the real deal instead of the fakesters that exist all over the net .. yes I heard he provided anti sickness pills too the mans a dude !!
Make up a protonmail account and email

Yes but A provided anti sickness pills ??
Got email...now how do I contact? Who do I send the email to? And THANK YOU