Jun 18, 2018
its in these times that I want to take a leap off a high place

I feel like Jason statham in Crank

Reactions: throwaway123
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I was talking to a girl about my physical problems who went or was going to nursing school at the time and she told me that my problem might be too much adrenaline in my system.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I was talking to a girl about my physical problems who went or was going to nursing school at the time and she told me that my problem might be too much adrenaline in my system.
How do we extract it?

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
I just have panic attacks - i think - but it just really begins to get my brain going in overdrive and before i know it, im hit with depression too. its hella overwhelming.

Reactions: Deutsch
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
How do we extract it?
I think there is another Jason Statham movie "Killer Elite" where he kills a guy by putting just a little bit of adrenaline into his coffee.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul and Deadinside24
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
panic attacks fear of failure (when trying to CTB) and social anxiety. Those are the three things that are causing the adrenaline in my system.

Reactions: betteroffdead, sunflowerfacingdown, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
sunflowerfacingdown

sunflowerfacingdown

Jul 28, 2018
That's one of the ways I've tried (many times) over the years to describe to my doctors how I feel physically: like there's ALWAYS too much adrenaline in my system. I used to feel similar sensations when I was younger and going through a particular stressful or anxious situation, but back then once the situation was over and I was feeling safer and more in control again, I'd feel better (or, 'normal' for me). Nowadays, though, I never feel anything less than ALWAYS on edge, ALWAYS jittery, always feeling like I can't relax or be calm. I have constant heart palpitations (been checked out on that by a cardiologist who said my heart rhythm isn't "normal" but he doesn't know why), can't sleep deeply or for more than an hour or two at a time, I feel lightheaded all the time, nauseated most of the time, SO SO SO fatigued every day. And, of course, have full blown panic attacks). I asked my doctor once if there were diseases or anything that cause the body to put out too much adrenaline and there actually are, but no medical doctors I've seen want to do tests for those. They just chalk it all up to my anxiety...and, maybe that is 'all it is'. I don't know. I'm tired of feeling like that, I do know that.

Reactions: Volatile, lv-gras, Lara Francis and 1 other person