• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dogemn

dogemn

All the nights I don't die
May 30, 2023
Is the website WFE legit for buying SN in the US?

Last edited:
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Posting sources openly is against the forum rules, please edit your post.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Aim and Spike Spiegel
Upvote 0
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sorry. Removed the link
Even giving the full name I think is often counted as sharing a source- people often abbreviate it to letters. I know it's difficult when you are looking to validate a source but I suspect people who know of it would understand what the letters mean. There used to be a thread in the stickies warning people not to share sources but it doesn't seem to be there now.

• Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000 and dogemn
Upvote 0
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I want to say that someone last week posted about receiving their SN from that source. The thread was probably erased from the data loss that happened in this site. But if someone has some insights about it legitimacy, that would be great!

Upvote 0
C

countdown3210

Sep 11, 2023
I purchased mine from them and received it a couple days ago. I have not had a chance to test it yet.

• Informative
Reactions: AlouA, dogemn, snowcloud9 and 1 other person
Upvote 1
dogemn

dogemn

May 30, 2023
This is exactly how sources get taken down.........please remove the name and use abbreviations in post title
Sorry for not having used abbreviations for the site, that was very ignorant of me.
Even giving the full name I think is often counted as sharing a source- people often abbreviate it to letters. I know it's difficult when you are looking to validate a source but I suspect people who know of it would understand what the letters mean. There used to be a thread in the stickies warning people not to share sources but it doesn't seem to be there now.
I'm really sorry about that. The site named is abbreviated to letters now. I hope my post doesn't go against the rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0000000000000, lachrymost and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 1
madhatguy

madhatguy

Feb 2, 2023
Was the package discrete?
From what I vaguely remember, it was in a little brown box with just the shipping label on it I think. I only bought 4oz though, so I'm not sure what kind of packaging the larger volumes come in.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
Upvote 0
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Do they ship to the UK?

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
Upvote 0
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I'd also appreciate someone PMing me the source if that's possible

Upvote 0
LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

-
Sep 16, 2023
To everyone asking for the source, it's literally on the first page of search results for sale. SN isn't illegal, so don't be scared to google it. It only ships inside of the US, not internationally. I would recommend using a VPN for SaSu (once you're registered) and sources though.

Last edited:
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, anhedonicNfoggy and Jezzibell
Upvote 0
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I remember when this source first got discovered. Nice to see it gaining traction :)

Upvote 0
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Update on the purity of SN purity by WFE.

I had a lot to learn since I shared with you the previous results. In order to have more accuracy, I needed to do few things:

- Ensure I know the ppm range (0-80 ppm in the strip aquarium test seen here)
1. Used 1.6 g of SN in 200 mL of distilled Water in Cup 1, another plain 200 mL of distilled Water in Cup 2
2. Using syringe, extract 2 mL from Cup 2 and dispose, extract 2 mL from Cup 1 with SN and transfer to Cup 2
- By calculation, 1.6 g SN * (2 mL / 200 mL) = 16 mg / 200 mL -> 80 mg / 1 L, accruing for the max ppm of 80

- Margin of error can very easily happen, especially when transferring from the syringe/pipette. In order to try to assure accuracy as much as possible, I used digital measuring scale, and measured carefully that 2mL were to the exact number, even then I may have 2.5% margin of error (1.95mL - 2.05mL liquid extracted/removed)

- Given the SN supposed to have 99% purity, it is very difficult to perfect the quantity to the very exact mL of liquid when transferring, consider potential margin of error here. Only in labs with high end devices and conducted by professionals, you can ensure more accuracy to the core.

Looking at the results below, despite what might be small margin of error, we can see the coloring is fairly close to the 80 ppm (sorry for lighting blur on the test strip) but not quite. My guess is that the product is as advertised with 99% purity, but due to the margin of error mention, it's why it is not a perfect 80 ppm (technically 79.2 ppm for a 99% pure SN)

WFE 3

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, Sid19, dogemn and 3 others
Upvote 0
XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
Results look good. I just received mine.

Reactions: ToTheTwillight
Upvote 0
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Sep 26, 2022
Sorry for not having used abbreviations for the site, that was very ignorant of me.

I'm really sorry about that. The site named is abbreviated to letters now. I hope my post doesn't go against the rules.
Bro these people are being too hard on you for no reason. We all just want help in one way or another.

Reactions: Sid19
Upvote 0
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I did another test with a different strip that has 25 ppm. It was the 2nd time I opened the bottle to do the test and I got the results you see below, pretty much close to perfect bold pink/purple which indicates the max 25 ppm (in person it looked more matching than in the image).

WFE 4

Upvote 0
dogemn

dogemn

May 30, 2023
I did another test with a different strip that has 25 ppm. It was the 2nd time I opened the bottle to do the test and I got the results you see below, pretty much close to perfect bold pink/purple which indicates the max 25 ppm (in person it looked more matching than in the image).

View attachment 120696
Wow. I can't believe it's actually legit SN, this is really good.

Upvote 0
pidgey

pidgey

Aug 9, 2023

View attachment 120696
Good to know! I got mine a while ago and was planning on testing it next week when my test kit arrives, but you just saved me the trouble (the test kit that I bought looks exactly like yours). Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0
dogemn

dogemn

May 30, 2023
It's gone
What? How? How did it happen? Was it my fault for creating this thread? :aw:
Or did it just run out of stock because of too many people buying it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0