• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

-
Sep 16, 2023
I can't post the source here (obviously), but I would like to verify with someone familiar with SN scams to see if it's legitimate. if anyone knows about this kind of stuff, my messages are available.

Reactions: noname123
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What does it look like, what color? Unless you got it from a legitimate dealer of chemicals you won't know unless you test it.

LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

-
Sep 16, 2023
What does it look like, what color? Unless you got it from a legitimate dealer of chemicals you won't know unless you test it.
I don't know, it was a few hours ago. It hasn't shipped yet or anything, I just got buyers remorse over the idea that it was a scam. It was one of the first websites to show up on search results, and the initials were WFE.

Last edited:
AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
Real SN turns blood brown, you'll have to test it with your blood if you want to be sure

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I think u can post pictures of it on here. Just blur out the source.

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Real SN turns blood brown, you'll have to test it with your blood if you want to be sure
Yeah but the blood test only shows the presence of nitrite, not the SN purity.

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Yeah but the blood test only shows the presence of nitrite, not the SN purity.
You should do a Aquarium/ nitrite Test anyways, no matter where you buy it from. CTB needs some planning, and if you want to do it right that planning should be done as correctly as you can (if the circumstances allow it).

I purchased 3 different brands so far that all claimed 95%+ purity, and 2 of them had much worse nitrite values then the other. I would have ended up consuming "bad" SN which most likely would have ended up in unwanted suffering.

• Informative
Reactions: Action, noname123, Nullm and 1 other person
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
You should do a Aquarium/ nitrite Test anyways, no matter where you buy it from. CTB needs some planning, and if you want to do it right that planning should be done as correctly as you can (if the circumstances allow it).

I purchased 3 different brands so far that all claimed 95%+ purity, and 2 of them had much worse nitrite values then the other. I would have ended up consuming "bad" SN which most likely would have ended up in unwanted suffering.
How did you test it, did you use Vizzy's method?

There is one SN source which passes both the Aquarium and blood test just like the results indicate, but that SN turned out not to be pure enough according to claims. I feel passing both tests is not good enough proof, there is more to it. Anyone has an opinion or feedback on this?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Scroll down to the photos here where someone tested some very pure SN: its the only test I'm going to use, the blood test:

LW Blood test pictures:

• Informative
Reactions: Action
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Scroll down to the photos here where someone tested some very pure SN: its the only test I'm going to use, the blood test:

LW Blood test pictures:
Nitrate also turns blood brown no?

L

lonewolf22

Jul 3, 2020

LW Blood test pictures:
I had LW sn that got misplaced after i kept it stored it for 3 years. Feel miserable that I lost it.. Also Got SN from WFE last week and do not know if its purity is as high as the amount stated on the label.

Last edited:
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I had LW sn that got misplaced after i kept it stored it for 3 years. Feel miserable that I lost it.. Also Got SN from WFE last week and do not know if its purity is as high as the amount stated on the label.

How does the packaging from WFE look? Look sus?

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Yep, I did a little cross-referencing and came to the conclusion that WFE's legit.

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I did a purity test on the SN. I'll explain what I did so in case I did it wrong, one of the experts here can correct me.

Using the Aquarium test indicated here with 5mg SN / 1 L of distilled water:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-aquarium-purity-testing.34630/

API Nitrite Test
WFE 1 WFE 1 1

Generic Nitrite Test
WFE 2 WFE 2 2
As you can see with the liquid tests for both the API Nitrite and Generic Nitrite Test, I got the maximum coloration (give or take), there are things to consider as well:

- I tried to get as close to right measurements as possible, even then it's still possible that there is a margin of error within approximately 10% (So could be 4.5mg to 5.5mg of SN per L of distilled water)
- Coloration, especially the red one with Generic Nitrite Test, was actually more bold red and close to 3 NaNO2 ppm than it seems in the picture. Even then, we are basing it off that 5mg / L. But I think whether it's maximum or not, fact that it's close enough is good indication of strong purity.
- Using the strip test kits (not pictured), I get fairly strong but not maximum Nitrite, as well as strong Nitrate. But it's been indicated that it's normal to have high Nitrate as well

Overall, I think that it passes as a strong pure SN

Attachments

• WFE_1.jpg
    WFE_1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Action, lonewolf22, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I did a purity test on the SN. I'll explain what I did so in case I did it wrong, one of the experts here can correct me.

API Nitrite Test
View attachment 120122View attachment 120123

Generic Nitrite Test
View attachment 120124View attachment 120125
As you can see with the liquid tests for both the API Nitrite and Generic Nitrite Test, I got the maximum coloration (give or take), there are things to consider as well:

- I tried to get as close to right measurements as possible, even then it's still possible that there is a margin of error within approximately 10% (So could be 4.5mg to 5.5mg of SN per L of distilled water)
- Coloration, especially the red one with Generic Nitrite Test, was actually more bold red and close to 3 NaNO2 ppm than it seems in the picture. Even then, we are basing it off that 5mg / L. But I think whether it's maximum or not, fact that it's close enough is good indication of strong purity.
- Using the strip test kits (not pictured), I get fairly strong but not maximum Nitrite, as well as strong Nitrate. But it's been indicated that it's normal to have high Nitrate as well

That's a WOW! Nice work.

Is your SN labeled such as regeant, food grade, agp or anything like that? Does it tell a percentage of purity?

Great idea to purchase 3 different brands. You're lucky you could find 3 sources. Do you mind mentioning what brand of test kit you used?

API Nitrite Test
View attachment 120122View attachment 120123

Generic Nitrite Test
View attachment 120124View attachment 120125

Do you think sodium nitrate will also register on those tests as sodium nitrite? I may get some sodium nitrate to test out to see if they also register on those tests because I have old SN which I'm wondering if it has converted to nitrate.

Last edited:
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
That's a WOW! Nice work.

Is your SN labeled such as regeant, food grade, agp or anything like that? Does it tell a percentage of purity?

It says it's 99%+ Lab Grade.

Do you think sodium nitrate will also register on those tests as sodium nitrite? I may get some sodium nitrate to test out to see if they also register on those tests because I have old SN which I'm wondering if it has converted to nitrate.

I'm not a chemist, although it wouldn't surprise me. I'm guessing to some degree the answer is yes, but the question is to what extent. Also if you test old SN, it still probably has some Nitrite in it, so your results would be different compared to if you just tested something that would be 100% Sodium NitrAte.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I might get some sodium nitrate to test just to see what happens. I'm not sure how to tell if my SN has changed into sodium nitrate. I hope not because it's the legendary LW brand.

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I might get some sodium nitrate to test just to see what happens. I'm not sure how to tell if my SN has changed into sodium nitrate. I hope not because it's the legendary LW brand.
I didn't test specifically a Nitrate focused product, but I did buy from Amazon a curing salt that has 6.25% SN according to its description, like you I was curious to see the results and the test reliability. You can see below more about this thread, and how the test indicate somewhat of a 6.25% SN:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...han-0-and-if-so-what-were-the-results.133671/

Does the packaging say SN or the company on it or is it blank?
Shows the name of the company, that it is SN, and full details about the product, its use, but most of all warnings of it being hazard in detail

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Shows the name of the company, that it is SN, and full details about the product, its use, but most of all warnings of it being hazard in detail

Wow, there's no way I can have it sent to my house unless I'm able to stalk tracking. Thanks!

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Sadly, it's down now. Pro-lifers got it taken down.
do u have any other SN sources? even after i get a source i will still need to wait for the order to arrive and i'm getting more and more impatient. i really need to CTB as soon as possible

BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
whats WFE? mind pming me?
Sadly, it's down now. Pro-lifers got it taken down
do u have any other SN sources? even after i get a source i will still need to wait for the order to arrive and i'm getting more and more impatient. i really need to CTB as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, no. I was lucky to get it from WFE literally the week before it was taken down. I wish I knew of another source so I could help.

Reactions: real person