• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dantescorpse

dantescorpse

maybe i'm just feeling crushed.
Feb 5, 2023
theres train tracks about a twenty minute walk from my house. theres a store on one side, but on the other side its more of a secluded, wooded area. my plan as of right now is to leave my house early in the morning (like at around 4 to 6 am), lay my head down on the tracks, with my neck on the rail, n have it decapitate me. ideally, i wanna overdose on some kind of opioid (most likely fentanyl, heroin, or oxy), so i'll be asleep by the time the train hits me, n i also just dont wanna go out sober. but if i cant get my hands on anything then i'll probably use either benzos or alcohol as a last resort.

im not sure yet when i'll ctb, but i just wanna know if this is a reliable method before i fully follow through. n if i have to do it sober, will it be painful, n how long will it last? before i get any comments about it -- yes, i know this will effect the train conductor, i dont really care but im hoping that since i'll be doing it pretty early in the morning n the fact that i wont be sober when the train hits me might relieve whoever hits me a little bit. i just wanna minimize whatever pain i can for myself, n everyone involved.

Reactions: seekingrelease22