• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Am I going crazy, or am I simply more aware than most people? Why am I the only one acknowledging that this planet is a genuine hell? This world operates on predation, the law of the strongest, prioritizing individual survival at every level – from cellular interactions where cells consume each other, to the animal kingdom where creatures are forced to prey on one another and eat each other alive for survival, to our human society where we are all slaves to the powerful and the wealthy. Our societies are built on genocides, slavery, and exploitation. My phone is made from materials extracted by individuals reduced to slavery in Congo, as are the clothes manufactured in China. The chicken or beef I consume has lived a life of intense suffering and an undignified death. Why does everyone act as if nothing is wrong, continuing their daily routines, going to work for eight hours of exploitation, and returning home obediently? Am I going insane, or am I, on the contrary, realizing the absurdity and cruelty of this world?

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Everybody knows a little but nobody truly cares because they are distracted. It is easy to forget when your basic needs are met plus luxuries. It is easy to forget about how meat is processed when it tastes satisfying or is easy to obtain. It is easy to forget about your device or clothing's source material when it does the job well. It is hard to feel enslaved when you are reasonably treated and compensated. This is also why the most miserable tend to be poor, disabled, or social outcasts, because it is harder to ignore the truth.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I read a story with this idea in mind. A man meets a woman who's beaten up and she introduces herself as Satan. She says that humans were created in gods image, but humans are imperfect and don't mimic his perfection, so he sent all humans to hell so that they could live lives that allowed them to sin. But, whenever Satan told the humans this, they got angry and violent. A world created to allow sin to run rampant, sounds like hell, right? Only humans could be selfish enough to disagree.

I don't believe in heaven or hell and what I said is all just a story, but I think it's worth considering. Why do we rule out this world as hell? Even the happiest of people wouldn't dare call this heaven.

K

killme4

Dec 21, 2023
Am I going crazy, or am I simply more aware than most people? Why am I the only one acknowledging that this planet is a genuine hell? This world operates on predation, the law of the strongest, prioritizing individual survival at every level – from cellular interactions where cells consume each other, to the animal kingdom where creatures are forced to prey on one another and eat each other alive for survival, to our human society where we are all slaves to the powerful and the wealthy. Our societies are built on genocides, slavery, and exploitation. My phone is made from materials extracted by individuals reduced to slavery in Congo, as are the clothes manufactured in China. The chicken or beef I consume has lived a life of intense suffering and an undignified death. Why does everyone act as if nothing is wrong, continuing their daily routines, going to work for eight hours of exploitation, and returning home obediently? Am I going insane, or am I, on the contrary, realizing the absurdity and cruelty of this world?
Hell is empty all the devil's are here

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
You're not insane. You see things as they are. People just refuse to acknowledge it all and live in fantasy because the truth is too heavy to comprehend. The kicker to it all is that we really could live in a "utopia" if we chose, but because most people prefer to live in fantasy cuckoo land, this won't happen.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've heard lots of people claim this life is hell. So, you're by no means alone. Why don't people do something about it? Because we're selfish- most of us anyway. There are things we could all do to reduce the suffering. Become vegan, shop more responsibly to ensure people are paid fairly. Most people have a chip on their shoulder I suspect though to some extent : 'I can't afford to buy products where people haven't suffered to create them'- really though? 'I couldn't bear to stop eating meat'- really? Most of us will put our own needs before those of others and make excuses we are doing that because, we in turn know we're being exploited. We're simply part of a big system that exploits and yes- it does seem like a hellish set-up.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so hellish, I find it such a horrific and disturbing tragedy how life even exists at all. Existence truly is just an endless cycle of suffering and cruelty that so harmfully continues to repeat once new life is forced here, it's terrifying to think of the amount of senseless torment and agony that exists here. All that existence does is create suffering and problems there was never a need for in the first place, existence itself is the true problem.

Reactions: sserafim
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Humans are animals just like everything around you.

We were pressured to use our hands,feet,body better since we are not the fastest,strongest of animals which requires communication on a higher level which we call intelligence to craft stuff that make us the fastest,strongest.

After achieving that we can kill everything below us for our needs without many morals since we are so above them that we no longer are animals but divine beings.

But since we still are animals we go against the only animal that we can go for in the chain on our level. Humans.

Reactions: sserafim