• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

McShuckle

McShuckle

Apr 12, 2018
So is this it? I also read that you have to modify it or something. https://imgur.com/mD4zhWp
mD4zhWp_d.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: thatguyakira123
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Yes, you need the 1 inch width one without any hooks. The orange in the middle are that, I think. You don't need to modify it but you can.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Just a ratchet strap without a hook in it. Look at it. Is there a "?" shaped hook anywhere? If not, then you're good to go. Orange one looks good. But we can't see it clearly.

All you need to do to "modify" it is to cut the strap to around 1meter since it is too long initially.

McShuckle

McShuckle

Apr 12, 2018
I don't live alone and I can't really order anything, so I got a small window of opportunity and rushed to buy the orange ratchet tie down in that picture, turns out, it has a hook.

I'll never get another chance... Is there anyway that I could still use this? Maybe if I just cut off the hooks and use the rest of the strap?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

Just do it

Feb 4, 2019
What's wrong with the S they attach to a bar in my roof should i cut them off I would think the S that attach to a metal beam would be good my problem is getting the noose right I just tied a knot I'm it and it slips open and closes pretty good I'm thinking of 10 inches above ground is that ok or would you suggest a lowere position

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
If you buy the one with hooks you may have to modify it. The one without hooks you won't have to modify.

Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
That's a much better selection than I've been able to find. You want the ones without hooks. Wish I could find one without hooks.

If you buy the one with hooks you may have to modify it. The one without hooks you won't have to modify.
What's the best way to modify it? I cut the hooks off and taped the cut ends to each other. I haven't been able to ctb with it and don't know if the tape could be messing me up