• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I am storing my SN in two layers of plastic ziplock bags in an airtight glass container in a dark cupboard with little moisture and a temperature of 18-24 degrees c. I'm not planning on CTB now, I may take a few years to decide, but it's nice to have an exit strategy, especially that there may be a chance it'll get more restricted. I was wondering whether this way of storage would be sufficient for 1+ years?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, puritysokol and TimeToBiteTheDust
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Yep. SN has an advertised shelf life of 3 years if kept somewhere dry and in an air-tight container. The packaging it came in should be fine for storing it long-term, but it can't hurt to be extra sure.

Reactions: Caspers, Ren Elsie Jewelria and not-2-b-the-answer
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I just tossed the bottle in a drawer. it's really not delicate. Just keep it away from moister, and probably extreme temperatures.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer