• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
Reading that you need gloves, protective clothing and goggles to handle SN, are these precautions really necessary with lab grade SN?

Also, here is the breakdown of components in the SN. Although the other contents seem less than 1%, wanted to know if there's anything to be cautious of?

Lab

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Makes me wonder about how well snorting lines of the stuff might work...

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Reading that you need gloves, protective clothing and goggles to handle SN, are these precautions really necessary with lab grade SN?

Also, here is the breakdown of components in the SN. Although the other contents seem less than 1%, wanted to know if there's anything to be cautious of?

View attachment 53587
I read that SN is highly toxic regardless how pure it is.
Actually the higher purity the more toxic it is I assume.

I read on a Chinese website yesterday about SN poisoning,
For the purpose of manufacturing or handling of SN in industrial or food processing environment,
It would be standard work safety procedure to wear mask and gloves as protective equipment.

SN are also used to kill possum besides the most commonly usages for preserving meat such as salami.

but basically, if you handle SN,
and contact by skin, eyes,
Inhaling or unintentional ingesting it, (more serious)
You can expect to make a trip to the hospital and it would be a medical emergency.

SN cause cancer in the long run if smaller quantities are Ingested/absorbed externally
Such as working in a SN contaminated work environment without wearing protective equipment,
or perhaps ingesting smaller quantities of SN for testing

Ingesting large Quantity in a short amount of time kills you. (SN method). So if you are certain it's for suicide, protective equipment won't matter since it's going to be ingested anyway.

Hospital can save us depending on how much we ingested and how early we are found.

Basically I wouldn't recommend tasting SN, inhaling, touching it if there's a chance your life can improve.

Last edited:
Reactions: sephlove
S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
@StrokeMyEgoBaby thanks for the info!! It's my choice of method, so I will be careful when handling it/moving it around as I live with my family and don't want them to contact it and hurt themselves by accident. Really good to know as I was not planning on being very cautious with it and just leaving it in my room.

• Hugs
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I recently tested my SN and didn't take any of these precautions (it's lab grade and passed the test). No ill effects. I got some on my hand, rinsed it off. I even tasted a bit diluted in water to see how salty it was. I got it on the counter, etc. Nothing untoward happened. I wouldn't worry too much about handling it.
Makes me wonder about how well snorting lines of the stuff might work...
Hmmm.... giving this some thought. It would definitely burn but hey no vomiting so...

Last edited: