• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Here are the lyrics :

( Note when he sings ' system ' , he means society )

This is the end, this is the last time,
Take what you want, why wait a lifetime? Why wait till tomorrow when you can just take it
(my suicide ) ? today? And it's not far away

Live all your life according to a plan
Live by the rules the best way you can
Or the system that fed you and bred you will throw you away
And it's not far away, Not far away

The system that fed you and bred you will throw you away,
And it's not far away

Not far away, Not far away Not far away

'Cos the system that breeds you and feeds you will throw you away
And it's not far away
not far away

Total chaos, total destruction (Not far away! not far away! )
Social collapse, moral corruption (Not far away ! )

Feel it in my bones, it gets closer each day
The future is here, and it won't go away

They're gonna segregate the people, They're gonna put you in your place
And no one's gonna listen when you try to plead your case. And those who think they are immune will get slapped in the face

Chaos will rule, No one will be safe, The ending is near, And it's not far away

The future is here and it's ours to dictate, The ending is closer so why hesitate

The ending is near , and it's not far away

Here is the actual song if you are interested in listening . Kind of very 80's punk style

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
"The system" refers to the government, police and authority figures in general. "Chaos will rule" is referring to anarchy. People revolting against the system they believe is corrupt. "The end is near and it's ours to dictate" is referring to "a future" where the government doesn't control society. You mentioned punk music - punk music is primarily centered around "fighting the system", which is not society but rather rebelling against authority and rejecting societal norms. I can't answer your question because the song lyrics are about what the government/system does to society, not what society and the world are like. It isn't talking about suicide. "Take it" sounds like taking an opportunity for change, not taking his life. "The time is coming, feel it in my bones" means the time to take a stand to bring down the system.

If you're interested in punk, check out The Ramones and Sex Pistols.

Reactions: Circles
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
"The system" refers to the government, police and authority figures in general. "Chaos will rule" is referring to anarchy. People revolting against the system they believe is corrupt. "The end is near and it's ours to dictate" is referring to "a future" where the government doesn't control society. You mentioned punk music - punk music is primarily centered around "fighting the system", which is not society but rather rebelling against authority and rejecting societal norms. I can't answer your question because the song lyrics are about what the government/system does to society, not what society and the world are like. It isn't talking about suicide. "Take it" sounds like taking an opportunity for change, not taking his life. "The time is coming, feel it in my bones" means the time to take a stand to bring down the system.

If you're interested in punk, check out The Ramones and Sex Pistols.

Thanks for the reply

But when he mentions ' Social Collapse , moral corruption ' he is surely speaking against that ?

The reason I say that is because , check out these lyrics written by the same singer and performed by the same band :

In the beginning of it all there was the land And the sea and the sky

Then into the middle of it all there came man To live on the land

And then a great nation Put into operation an evolutionary plan
Now mighty corporations and politicians rule the land

Wish I could remember when
We were more innocent
Than all of those vile and bitter men

The world was much younger then But we were much wiser then Before we were full of discontent

It's too bad the simple ways came sadly to an end
I guess that's the difference between Now And Then
In the beginning of it all there was the land

We were much younger then But we were much wiser then
We never questioned why or when
One day we'll be born again Our lovers and friends will remain To live in a world without suffering and pain

And I can see a day when enemies are friends And there'll be no distance between now and then

In the beginning of it all there was the Land

The song it self :

Last edited: