• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M1sT

M1sT

Life Is War & Wars Are Pointless!
Sep 30, 2023
I feel like these big News agencies and journalists who call this a dangerous and a negative website are instead promoting this site by telling suicidal people indirectly?
I feel like the government is either paying these people or these agencies are looking to spice things up to get more news related to this topic cause everyone loves money!

Idk I have Schizophrenia, crazy idea indeed?

Have a nice day and thanks for swinging by!

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop šŸŒƒ
Dec 14, 2023
For some reason they assume that they will prevent people from joining this site but the truth is most of us would never find out about it if it wasn't for their articles. Even when they say "we're not going to name it in order not to promote it" but one google search is enough to find the name so what the hell.

But I don't think anyone pays them for that. They're probably too stupid to think that some people may have a different point of view and won't treat it like something to avoid.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I feel like these big News agencies and journalists who call this a dangerous and a negative website are instead promoting this site by telling suicidal people indirectly?
I feel like the government is either paying these people or these agencies are looking to spice things up to get more news related to this topic cause everyone loves money!

Idk I have Schizophrenia, crazy idea indeed?

Have a nice day and thanks for swinging by!
I don't the government has anything to do this, let alone do I think they are secretly being paid them to promote this site. Instead, I'd say that this is a classic case of idiocy. I don't think any of them realize that all they are doing is promoting this site. In their minds, they doing "real journalism" and are spreading awareness about this "evil suicide forum". They straight up think they're saving lives. They're so far up their own asses that they don't realize what they're actually doing.

M1sT

M1sT

Life Is War & Wars Are Pointless!
Sep 30, 2023
I don't the government has anything to do this, let alone do I think they are secretly being paid them to promote this site. Instead, I'd say that this is a classic case of idiocy. I don't think any of them realize that all they are doing is promoting this site. In their minds, they doing "real journalism" and are spreading awareness about this "evil suicide forum". They straight up think they're saving lives. They're so far up their own asses that they don't realize what they're actually doing.
When it comes to media in general, it is often about shock factor and stirring emotions in people. Usually hatred.

It was never meant to be the full picture.
For some reason they assume that they will prevent people from joining this site but the truth is most of us would never find out about it if it wasn't for their articles. Even when they say "we're not going to name it in order not to promote it" but one google search is enough to find the name so what the hell.

But I don't think anyone pays them for that. They're probably too stupid to think that some people may have a different point of view and won't treat it like something to avoid.
You all are right!
Shedding the light on the Bad will only increase negativity!

Thanks for replying btw!

selfeater

selfeater

Jan 11, 2024
I don't know. I think the reality is that thanks to the existence of this site people have committed suicide. I think the general public perception of suicidal is that it should be stopped and it's not good, so the fact this site has given people the resources to do such an act is viewed as bad. However, I don't think suicide can be locked into being either good or bad.

Even if this site was taken down it wouldn't get rid of student loans or taxes or illness or assault or abusive relationships or poverty or homelessness or whatever leads people to suicide but it would probably prevent more people from taking their lives. Is this a good thing? Is this a bad thing? People may suffer more. People may get some peace. People may recover. I guess it's like an endless moral dilemma so everyone will have their own answer.

I don't know if BBC see suicide has inherently bad or good but can I understand how they think someone giving these people the resources to do so as morally wrong. I guess people who have or would commit suicide are viewed as mentally ill and here is a man who could be viewed as benefiting from that, profiting from that.

For me at least I've been switching sides quite a bit. I think things like minors killing themselves is not good, but then again who is to determine whether or not someone is justified or has good reason enough to die? I don't knowā€¦

Last edited:
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Life is getting boring, meaningless and ridiculous. It wouldn't be surprising if many people are supportive (openly or secretly) of suicide or euthanasia. The reason people go black market is because there is no legal way. There should be more public discussion on assisted suicide and providing more legal and affordable channels to more people and ultimately everyone.

Reactions: M1sT and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
It's the Streisand effect
Life is getting boring, meaningless and ridiculous. It wouldn't be surprising if many people are supportive (openly or secretly) of suicide or euthanasia. The reason people go black market is because there is no legal way. There should be more public discussion on assisted suicide and providing more legal and affordable channels to more people and ultimately everyone.
Literally. The sad truth is that everyone is just a slave to the system. Once you reach adulthood, you have to work to survive, which is basically modern day slavery.

Last edited: