• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
You have flow meter now?
I bought mine in Germany - but it was not cheap I paid £160 I had smoe delivery issues, but it's sorted now. I got it.
Yes I got it yesterday.. the whole set up cylinder pressure regulator flowmeter costed me $160.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and crova
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
Death is expensive in Europe.
My setup cost me more than twice of yours.

Attachments

• IMG_20181104_082402827.jpg
    IMG_20181104_082402827.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: lv-gras, NewDelhiGuy and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
I wish I could see mountains in snow the last time before I go - but I cant wait that long! Im too fed up with myself and my life.

Reactions: lv-gras, Manaaja, WaitingForTheBus and 3 others
NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
I wish I could see mountains in snow the last time before I go - but I cant wait that long! Im too fed up with myself and my life.
Looks cool though, what is the capacity of the cylinder? When are you planning to ctb?

Reactions: lv-gras, crova and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
1.6m3 8L
I will be ready soon.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Fuck, that makes me sad. I'm sorry.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and crova
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Yeah the world or life has ceased to interest me anymore. I have a daughter but she has always lived with her mum..I do feel a little bit selfish ctb as she is just 9 but she and I haven't had much contact so she wouldn't be much affected.
I will say that it's never too late to have a good relationship—or a relationship with your daughter. I had a horrible relationship with my father for most of my life. He did things that affected my behavior as an adolescent and as an adult. But finally, in my 30s (and a random few years in my late teens), my dad is really the only person I can count on. I know that he is truly the only person that loves me, unconditionally. The monster under my bed became my knight in shining armor. I know you've made peace with your decision, and I agree, fuck this place—but I feel compelled to tell people, in any situation, that a father-daughter relationship is never completely broken or estranged beyond repair. Anyway, much love to you.

Reactions: Manaaja, NewDelhiGuy and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
Fuck, that makes me sad. I'm sorry.
No need to be sorry, but thank you!
I just happen to have bizarre relation with snow and frosty winters...

Reactions: TheCrow and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
I will say that it's never too late to have a good relationship—or a relationship with your daughter. I had a horrible relationship with my father for most of my life. He did things that affected my behavior as an adolescent and as an adult. But finally, in my 30s (and a random few years in my late teens), my dad is really the only person I can count on. I know that he is truly the only person that loves me, unconditionally. The monster under my bed became my knight in shining armor. I know you've made peace with your decision, and I agree, fuck this place—but I feel compelled to tell people, in any situation, that a father-daughter relationship is never completely broken or estranged beyond repair. Anyway, much love to you.
I know but on 3rd october I was diagnosed with a terminal condition. I am basically living alone since 2012..
I have run out of that fuel which is needed to live life.

Reactions: WaitingForTheBus, crova, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I know but on 3rd october I was diagnosed with a terminal condition. I am basically living alone since 2012..
I have run out of that fuel which is needed to live life.
I'm so sorry. Clearly this body has run its course and it's time to break free to the other side.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
No need to be sorry, but thank you!
I just happen to have bizarre relation with snow and frosty winters...
I understand. I prefer winter, too—I was told it was because I was born during the winter. Were you, by chance?

C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
No! I was born in the middle of the summer! [northern hemisphere]
I just happen to live in such a country in central Europe with long winters and as a kid we had so much fun there, cross country skiing, scating, ice fishing, the world was so happy and beautiful place for me these days..

Reactions: TheCrow and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
No! I was born in the middle of the summer! [northern hemisphere]
I just happen to live in such a country in central Europe with long winters and as a kid we had so much fun there, cross country skiing, scating, ice fishing, the world was so happy and beautiful place for me these days..
What beautiful, wonderful memories! I am trying really hard not to be sad for you. Perhaps you could focus on those memories and the feeling they give you when it's time to take your last breaths. Tears and love being sent your way...

C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
Thank you very much, girl.
I've lived long enough to collect some good memories. Unfortunately its a bad ones and my deteriorating mental state push me to end my existence.
I wonder how much my first attempt [botched] mercury dioxide poisoning affected my current brain condition. I dare say it did to a great extend.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals