• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Time beforeWhat to Do
15 hours beforestart fasting (drink as little water as possible)
3 hoursstop drinking
1 hourIbuprofen 600mg, Propranolol 400mg
45 minutesFamotidine 40mg, Metoclopramide 30mg

Wait for 40 minutes. During wait time, prepare SN drink (25g in 50ml plain water) Have extra drinks prepared in case of vomiting

After 40 minutes, spray back of throat with Chloraseptic and drink SN.

Now, you probably noticed that my plan does not include any benzos. This is because its very hard for me to acquire benzos and I don't want to take any risks on the DW. If I ever manage to get benzos in my hands then i'll incorporate them in my plan and at the same time remove the propranolol from my regimen. The reason why I'm choosing to use propranolol if I can't manage to get benzos is because I usually panic when I have tachycardia and without the benzos and propranolol i'll probably fail because my SI will be too strong. If I ever get benzos in my hands (most likely diazepam because it's recommended in the SN guide, i'll take 500mg.)

Furthermore, if you aren't aware of what Chloraseptic is, its a throat numbing spray for sore throats. Afaik, its only available in the US but i have come across it in a few pharmacies in Europe (In France and Portugal but I assume they were bought from the US and aren't made in those countries) as well. Its a fast acting spray and will most likely prevent a gag reflex from occurring due to the saltiness of the SN drink. There are many flavours available such as berry and mint which will also in a way, mask the taste of the SN.

Any recommendations or something I should leave out?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe, Sweet Tart, Sannti and 7 others
moggedtodeath

moggedtodeath

Nov 5, 2022
Looks good to me! Are you still using SN from TIG? Your plan resembles mine.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Looks good to me! Are you still using SN from TIG? Your plan resembles mine.
No, TIG SN isn't pure, its nitrate, not nitrite but it was being sold as nitrite. I'm using some other sources I found. Also, I took some inspiration from your plan so thats why they're similar, lol.

Last edited:
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
This looks good to me. I would try a fasting test run to see how your body reacts, 15 hours might make you nauseous. Chloraseptic is a good touch.

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I forgot about this but just remembered. PPEH took antacids off of the recommendations, they're also not recommended in Vizzy's guide.
I'm not sure about antacids and beta blockers, it looks like there are mixed opinions about them. I'm considering using them though.
"At 45%- 55% levels, lethargy and fainting generally occur due to insufficient oxygen delivery to the brain. However due to the nitric oxide produced in the stomach from the nitrite + stomach acid reaction, loss of consciousness might occur sooner from low blood pressure. Stomach acid is important for faster pass out time. This is why an acid reducer is no longer recommended."

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise, leavingthesoultrap, movinout17 and 1 other person
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Can i replace meto with domperidone? As meto does not seem to be sold here...

F

FindingHome

-
Aug 4, 2023
No, TIG SN isn't pure, its nitrate, not nitrite but it was being sold as nitrite. I'm using some other sources I found. Also, I took some inspiration from your plan so thats why they're similar, lol.
TIG isn't pure? Why are they selling it as it is then? Can you pm me some sources that sell it?

Reactions: Anon7b8
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Can i replace meto with domperidone? As meto does not seem to be sold here...
Yes. It also is a dopamine blocker and will help speed gastric emptying. It doesn't cross the blood brain barrier like meto so less side effects. I prefer this as an AE personally. It's less risky and accomplishes the same thing. Meto or domp we can still vomit but at least gastric emptying has been sped up so more sn to small intestine so less to vomit and hopefully enough made it through. I think the equivalent dose is 20mg dump instead of 30mg metoclopramide but maybe it's 30. I dont remember

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise, アホペンギン, Sweet Tart and 1 other person
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Yes. It also is a dopamine blocker and will help speed gastric emptying. It doesn't cross the blood brain barrier like meto so less side effects. I prefer this as an AE personally. It's less risky and accomplishes the same thing. Meto or domp we can still vomit but at least gastric emptying has been sped up so more sn to small intestine so less to vomit and hopefully enough made it through. I think the equivalent dose is 20mg dump instead of 30mg metoclopramide but maybe it's 30. I dont remember
Thank you for answering. So does that mean i take 2 when my bus day arrives instead of 3? I've barely done research with this as i've only found this site for less than a week and getting up to speed... But aside from benzo(can i replace this with smoking weed? Or does it hither ae's effect?) I'm just waiting for sn to arrive and test for purity.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Thank you for answering. So does that mean i take 2 when my bus day arrives instead of 3? I've barely done research with this as i've only found this site for less than a week and getting up to speed... But aside from benzo(can i replace this with smoking weed? Or does it hither ae's effect?) I'm just waiting for sn to arrive and test for purity.
Im.not sure if its 2 or 3 domperidone. Need to do more research. Benzos cannot be replaced by smoking weed but you could do both assuming you know how it affects you. Personally I would stick to the protocol as close as possible

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Why do you choose SN if I may ask?

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
400mg Propranolol is insane please do not ingest that much. That is 40x the standard prescribed dose. This will surely cause complications especially if you've not taken the medication before.

• Informative
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
400mg Propranolol is insane please do not ingest that much. That is 40x the standard prescribed dose. This will surely cause complications especially if you've not taken the medication before.
How much should I take then?
Why do you choose SN if I may ask?
SN is the best method, in my opinion. Theres still many risks but I'm willing to take them, just as many others did.
TIG isn't pure? Why are they selling it as it is then? Can you pm me some sources that sell it?
Not sure why they're selling it. I assume that they figured out about what people would do for SN and they're probably tricking people into thinking their sn is pure... not sure. They probably also know about the risks of taking SN so they branded their sodium nitrate as sodium nitrite.

Last edited:
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Adults dealing with heart failure will not exceed 320mg in a whole day. If you want it to work and not cause complications 100mg should be more than fine. I would even recommend something along the lines of 80mg.

• Informative
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Adults dealing with heart failure will not exceed 320mg in a whole day. If you want it to work and not cause complications 100mg should be more than fine. I would even recommend something along the lines of 80mg.
Okay, thanks. I saw someone else using 400mg of it and someone else even recommended 400mg so I assumed it was fine, of course, I'll still test it and see how my body handles it and choose how much i should take according to that. I'll choose an amount around 80mg and 100mg. Thanks for the information.
I forgot about this but just remembered. PPEH took antacids off of the recommendations, they're also not recommended in Vizzy's guide.
I'm not sure about antacids and beta blockers, it looks like there are mixed opinions about them. I'm considering using them though.
"At 45%- 55% levels, lethargy and fainting generally occur due to insufficient oxygen delivery to the brain. However due to the nitric oxide produced in the stomach from the nitrite + stomach acid reaction, loss of consciousness might occur sooner from low blood pressure. Stomach acid is important for faster pass out time. This is why an acid reducer is no longer recommended."
Alright, i'll consider removing them from my plan.

Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
How much should I take then?

SN is the best method, in my opinion. Theres still many risks but I'm willing to take them, just as many others did.

Not sure why they're selling it. I assume that they figured out about what people would do for SN and they're probably tricking people into thinking their sn is pure... not sure. They probably also know about the risks of taking SN so they branded their sodium nitrate as sodium nitrite.
Okay. What do you think of iner gas method, especially Rbrthr3? I've heard it should be more reliable and peaceful then SN

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Okay. What do you think of iner gas method, especially Rbrthr3? I've heard it should be more reliable and peaceful then SN
I think thats a good method as well. Lots of people are choosing that method but i'm not sure how it works, if i ever decide to learn about it and become knowledgeable about the method then i'll consider buying it and use that method.

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
i see youre planning your escape, it was nice knowing you and I hope it all goes well

• Love
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Damn you too… last 7 days have had a lot of deaths. Doesn't mean I'm not happy for you guys, worlds a bitch and none of you wonderful souls deserved the shit that plagued you.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Damn you too… last 7 days have had a lot of deaths. Doesn't mean I'm not happy for you guys, worlds a bitch and none of you wonderful souls deserved the shit that plagued you.
Not leaving yet, maybe not for a very long time. My family ruined my life and they don't let me end it, which is ruining it even further. I haven't ordered anything to go through with my plan yet because of them. I also feel horrible that so many people left throughout the past 7 days, it hurts.

• Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Not leaving yet, maybe not for a very long time. My family ruined my life and they don't let me end it, which is ruining it even further. I haven't ordered anything to go through with my plan yet because of them. I also feel horrible that so many people left throughout the past 7 days, it hurts.
It do hurts. Normally I'm use to the deaths, but it's been a lot of deaths and goodbye posts in the last 3 days particular. Shits gettin to me lowkey

• Hugs
Reactions: Minsu and アホペンギン
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Im.not sure if its 2 or 3 domperidone. Need to do more research. Benzos cannot be replaced by smoking weed but you could do both assuming you know how it affects you. Personally I would stick to the protocol as close as possible
Benzo would be extremely hard to source here. Thank you for the inputs.

Minsu

Minsu

Jan 17, 2023
It do hurts. Normally I'm use to the deaths, but it's been a lot of deaths and goodbye posts in the last 3 days particular. Shits gettin to me lowkey
Same here 😔 When I read the HopefulSpeep's googbye thread I cried and was feeling down for a couple of hours

• Aww..
Reactions: Holu
N

nom de guerre

Aug 22, 2023
Hey OP. Can I ask if you're 100% sure that what TIG is selling is not proper SN? And how did you come to this conclusion unequivocally? Reason I'm asking is that I got mine from there months ago when IC went down so my order wasn't processed.

And I think if TIG is confirmed to not be legit we should let the whole forum know so people would stop buying from them.

This account of mine is new, but I've been a religious lurker from back then, and I got a mate who was a member here (no longer around) who shared with me some info so in that sense I'm not exactly "new". If you got a source that ships worldwide, would you be open to sharing with me when my PM is open. Cheers.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I feel ya bro

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Hey OP. Can I ask if you're 100% sure that what TIG is selling is not proper SN? And how did you come to this conclusion unequivocally? Reason I'm asking is that I got mine from there months ago when IC went down so my order wasn't processed.

And I think if TIG is confirmed to not be legit we should let the whole forum know so people would stop buying from them.

This account of mine is new, but I've been a religious lurker from back then, and I got a mate who was a member here (no longer around) who shared with me some info so in that sense I'm not exactly "new". If you got a source that ships worldwide, would you be open to sharing with me when my PM is open. Cheers.
I am 100% sure. There has been a thread published about someone's findings after they tested TIG's purity of the SN. The whole forum will know of this very soon as more and more people will be spreading the information.

Reactions: nom de guerre
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I don´t know how old you are and I´m not asking. But if you are an adult, maybe renting your own apartment, if possible, might be an option for a new start and to live your own life ?
😺

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I don´t know how old you are and I´m not asking. But if you are an adult, maybe renting your own apartment, if possible, might be an option for a new start and to live your own life ?
😺
I'm not going to go into too much detail but I have lost all hope, I don't think anything will work out, I recently tried to get help and it didn't work at all and I rented out my only apartment, don't have much money anymore as well. I don't want to live anymore at this point. Thanks for trying to help me, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: befree
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Time beforeWhat to Do
15 hours beforestart fasting (drink as little water as possible)
3 hoursstop drinking
1 hourIbuprofen 600mg, Propranolol 400mg
45 minutesFamotidine 40mg, Metoclopramide 30mg

Wait for 40 minutes. During wait time, prepare SN drink (25g in 50ml plain water) Have extra drinks prepared in case of vomiting

After 40 minutes, spray back of throat with Chloraseptic and drink SN.

Now, you probably noticed that my plan does not include any benzos. This is because its very hard for me to acquire benzos and I don't want to take any risks on the DW. If I ever manage to get benzos in my hands then i'll incorporate them in my plan and at the same time remove the propranolol from my regimen. The reason why I'm choosing to use propranolol if I can't manage to get benzos is because I usually panic when I have tachycardia and without the benzos and propranolol i'll probably fail because my SI will be too strong. If I ever get benzos in my hands (most likely diazepam because it's recommended in the SN guide, i'll take 500mg.)

Furthermore, if you aren't aware of what Chloraseptic is, its a throat numbing spray for sore throats. Afaik, its only available in the US but i have come across it in a few pharmacies in Europe (In France and Portugal but I assume they were bought from the US and aren't made in those countries) as well. Its a fast acting spray and will most likely prevent a gag reflex from occurring due to the saltiness of the SN drink. There are many flavours available such as berry and mint which will also in a way, mask the taste of the SN.

Any recommendations or something I should leave out?
what do you mean you'll probably fail because your "SI" will be to strong?