• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unique snowflake

Aug 19, 2023
I'm planning to do a partial hanging, and just in case it takes a long and painful time, I'll be taking Alprazolam to relieve anxiety, and if the dose is high enough it can make me unconscious.

However, how many doses does it take to become unconscious? Is this method reliable?

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Since the rope cuts off the blood circulation to your brain and assuming that this molecule reacts only with your brain, the med will have no more effect than when you started hanging.
Best wishes I hope you'll find the peace you're wanting

U

unique snowflake

Aug 19, 2023
Since the rope cuts off the blood circulation to your brain and assuming that this molecule reacts only with your brain, the med will have no more effect than when you started hanging.
Best wishes I hope you'll find the peace you're wanting
Is there any way to make me unconscious before the rope suppresses my blood circulation? How about inhaling Chloroform?

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
Yes it's possible, it will take a little training, many people hyperventilate in order to pass out, if you manage to master this, you will be unconscious from the start of the (partial) hanging, you will find information about it on the hanging megathread I think.
Chloroform is not magic, it takes a large amount to make you faint, apparently it can take more than 20 minutes (some say even an hour!) without a special device, moreover even if you breathe during the hanging, this is probably too weak to inhale a sufficient quantity and the consequences in case of failure can be significant, this is why it is no longer used today, nitrous oxide is safer and easier to find .

Reactions: unique snowflake
U

unique snowflake

Aug 19, 2023
apparently it can take more than 20 minutes (some say even an hour!) without a special device
A special device? Is it some kind of oxygen mask or something like that?
Chloroform is not magic, it takes a large amount to make you faint
How much do I need to pass out immediately?
nitrous oxide is safer and easier to find .
Well, Chloroform is more readily available than Nitrous Oxide in my area, I can buy it easily on the marketplace.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
A special device? Is it some kind of oxygen mask or something like that?
Yes, a old device not produced anymore. (I provide more details in the following paragraph.)
How much do I need to pass out immediately?
For gas we use PPM, so the dosage is delicate, if you manage to heat it to put it in a balloon, we can imagine that it will be almost pure and that a few breaths would be enough to make you unconscious I suppose. Be careful though, the effects of gas are often very temporary even if they can leave after-effects.
If you find an oxygen mask and a way to contains and heats chloroform, it may work. However, it is not safe.

I also know that it is possible to swallow a little, it produces the same effect as inhaling but is less effective. And injecting it IV can either provide the same effect in amplified form (but with major side effects), or directly stop the heart (it was injected directly into the hearts of hanged people to kill them more quickly). (I don't recommend it)

U

unique snowflake

Aug 19, 2023
Thank you very much for the reply, sorry for the slow reply, I have few questions,

If you find an oxygen mask and a way to contains and heats chloroform,
Do you think this oxygen masks are good?

if you manage to heat it to put it in a balloon, we can imagine that it will be almost pure and that a few breaths would be enough to make you unconscious I suppose.
Does Chloroform really have to be preheated to take effect? I seem to have difficulty doing that due to lack of tools.
Is there any other way?

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
Do you think this oxygen masks are good?
Yes I think
Does Chloroform really have to be preheated to take effect?
Chloroform is liquid, therefore more difficult to inhale in large quantities.
Not heating the chloroform means having to inhale it in liquid form thanks to volatility, which is equivalent to putting it on a tissue and sticking it to your nose/mouth.
Chloroform in liquid form on a cloth or via a spray can make you unconscious but it is really very unreliable, at one time it was used as a sleep aid. I can't tell you if it will work or not, but in liquid form, relying only on volatility, it's not safe.
Some doctors of yesteryear say that chloroform works very well, others will say that it hardly works (1 hour), in reality, it all depends on how you absorb it (method, quantity, your weight,...).
The most effective is to test, see if it's enough to make you unconscious, but this risks having impacts on your health.

Is there any other way?
A cloth soaked on the nose and mouth but like I said, it's not really reliable.

Last edited:
Reactions: unique snowflake