• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
If I were to jump from these spots, what are my chances of survival? Also how many feet in the air does it look? Help an ugly loser leave this earth.
IMG 0872 IMG 0873
IMG 0874

• Love
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
Unbelonging

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
Sorry but I don't think so. I don't know if that place actually is this way or if it's just the angle of the picture but it looks like there's land between where you're standing at the top, and the bottom, and a fall should be uninterrupted to maximize the chances of you actually ctb'ing and not just breaking bones while breaking your fall multiple times all the way to the bottom. Also, I can't really tell how high you're standing from the picture since I am bad with distances, but just so you know, I think the general guideline for a jumping suicide is over 100ft on land and over 200ft on water. Then it's a 98-99% chance of death. I hope this helps and I hope you find peace and are able to overcome your problems in whatever way you choose. Best wishes

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and CloudyNightSky