• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Found this curing salt on Amazon Canada and I am wondering if it's a good kind of SN for the SN method?

Attachments

• 51T4OIuFxzL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    51T4OIuFxzL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Time
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
It does say 99% but i don't know what technical grade is compared to lab and food grade. But it is a little weird and Amazon is supposed to have banned its sale in Canada. Seems risky.

Reactions: Time
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
It does say 99% but i don't know what technical grade is compared to lab and food grade. But it is a little weird and Amazon is supposed to have banned its sale in Canada. Seems risky.

Why Amazon banned them in Canada?

I ordered in February from Loudwolf in Canada, but my gf found the bottle and disposed from it... In the ducking toilet. After that, I never been able to buy from them again on Amazon Canada.

Now I ordered from ebay, international seller in Poland, but it seems fishy or idk, I feel like it'll take forever to arrive here, and that is if it pass through the customs. Crossing fingers.
Also found a site called BioBasic that sells it as "High Purity" grade. Maybe I should purchase it from them. I don't know if they just send it to anyone, just like that.

Last edited:
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
No, stick with food or lab grade SN.

Reactions: Wreck-it-Riley
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Can you look for BioBasic Sodium Nitrite and let me know what you think of? It seems reliable.
That's lab grade SN - you should get it.

Reactions: SpecialK