• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
sn and the needed medication are easy to get in my country, should i take them on the edge of a ram in the late night so i make sure if i won't pass away from the sn i will fall into water and i have zero chance of surviving

ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
SN and drowning don't go well together. When you're drowning you swallow a bunch of water which goes both to your lungs and the intended way in your belly. By swallowing a bunch of water you risk messing up SN absorption at least. I'm not an expert at drowning but combining these two methods - wouldn't recommend. One question that I have is why you need a backup method with SN though?

If your SN comes from a reliable source / you tested it via aquarium strips and you've ensured that it's pure enough + if you follow the protocol and have some backup glasses in case you vomit - that should be enough to catch the bus on its own. Drowning here seems a bit like a risky overkill.
SN and drowning don't go well together. When you're drowning you swallow a bunch of water which goes both to your lungs and the intended way in your belly. By swallowing a bunch of water you risk messing up SN absorption at least. I'm not an expert at drowning but combining these two methods - wouldn't recommend. One question that I have is why you need a backup method with SN though?

If your SN comes from a reliable source / you tested it via aquarium strips and you've ensured that it's pure enough + if you follow the protocol and have some backup glasses in case you vomit - that should be enough to catch the bus on its own. Drowning here seems a bit like a risky overkill.
Forgot to add that with pure SN the chances of "walking away" or "sleeping it off" are non-existent. It's either:
  • you catch the bus successfully
  • you're found and treated with methylene blue (saved)
  • your SI takes over OR you vomit everything including backup glasses and you call emergency services on your own. After that it's either you're saved in time or you CTB on your way to the hospital if enough SN was absorbed even after puking (seen cases where patient died en route to the hospital due to severe methemoglobinemia).

Last edited: