• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

polarbear

attention seeking bi-polar
Oct 11, 2020
i am thinking about booking a hotel room,at midnight tape my legs and mouth ,put a plastic bag over my head and then tie my hands behind my back with handcuff...i know i would choke to death and it will be painful but other methods arent available to me,cant get sn partial dont seem to work and complete sus could be more painful....is it going to work?

Last edited:
shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
In my opinion, the problem with suicide methods is not so much the effectiveness (unless you choose one that really has a low success rate or which requires chemicals that you order from shady dealer and are thus either fake, not the chemical stated or not pure enough etc....)
That being said, there are loads of suicide methods that are very effective. Most of them are painful, though. The cheap methods at least. And those that don't require much preparation/materials. The real problem with suicide is the will and guts to not just do it, but not abort the whole thing midway. Actually also the case with relatively pain-free methods. Same thing (because what's really behind 90% of suicides where the person survives is they couldn't REALLY do it. Fear was too great. The rest is improper planing, execution, faulty material etc....)
But the main thing is panic. The fear involved in attempted suicide is insane. That's why I condemn no one as a coward who didn't succeed or aborted.

Last edited:
P

polarbear

Oct 11, 2020
In my opinion, the problem with suicide methods is not so much the effectiveness (unless you choose one that really has a low success rate or which requires chemicals that you order from shady dealer and are thus either fake, not the chemical stated or not pure enough etc....)
That being said, there are loads of suicide methods that are very effective. Most of them are painful, though. The cheap methods at least. And those that don't require much preparation/materials. The real problem with suicide is the will and guts to not just do it, but not abort the whole thing midway. Actually also the case with relatively pain-free methods. Same thing (because what's really behind 90% of suicides where the person survives is they couldn't REALLY do it. Fear was too great. The rest is improper planing, execution, faulty material etc....)
But the main thing is panic. The fear involved in attempted suicide is insane. That's why I condemn no one as a coward who didn't succeed or aborted.
yeah i had numeros chances before but never had the courage,but i am ready now just need a handcuff amd some tape

• Love
Reactions: shijsrzh
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I'm so sorry that you've been driven to this point of wanting to ctb.

I personally don't think it's going to work. There are still so much we don't know so no one here can guarantee whether it's going to work or not. For example, for my body type, if I were to handcuff myself behind my back, it would be super easy for me to just bring them forward through under my feet. You can see this in films as well, it's not hard to do and when SI kicks in, there's a high likelihood you will do that.

Also, plastic bag is not secure, you can completely rip it off, whether intentionally or not, without hands. So once again, very unlikely to be successful.

There are many methods in the Resources Compilation. Please check that out, it will help a lot. In the mean time, sending you hugs and we're here if you ever need to talk about anything. :hug: :heart:

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Please don't do it like that, asphyxiation is very distressing way to go. Waterboarding works for a reason, you just can't resist the panic.

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Is nitrogen also a painful method?
Please don't do it like that, asphyxiation is very distressing way to go. Waterboarding works for a reason, you just can't resist the panic.
Is nitrogen asphyxiation also painful?

shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
Hi, imstillhere. I cannot answer that accurately, since I am not an expert. Because of my money shortage, I am more the "suicide by brute force" (conventional methods) kind of guy. But what I can guarantee you is what was already mentioned:
Asphyxiation is pure hell. Very stressful. It is sheer and utter panic. You probably will abort it and maybe survive with permanent damage. Only deepening the suffering in your life. Because you now have to deal with your damaged body/brain as well.
From all methods, I do NOT recommend anything that involves asphyxiation.

Last edited:
P

polarbear

Oct 11, 2020
i dont know what else to do,i cant get sn and i dont know how to make partial work
I'm so sorry that you've been driven to this point of wanting to ctb.

I personally don't think it's going to work. There are still so much we don't know so no one here can guarantee whether it's going to work or not. For example, for my body type, if I were to handcuff myself behind my back, it would be super easy for me to just bring them forward through under my feet. You can see this in films as well, it's not hard to do and when SI kicks in, there's a high likelihood you will do that.

Also, plastic bag is not secure, you can completely rip it off, whether intentionally or not, without hands. So once again, very unlikely to be successful.

There are many methods in the Resources Compilation. Please check that out, it will help a lot. In the mean time, sending you hugs and we're here if you ever need to talk about anything. :hug: :heart:
god i dont know what to do..doing ctb is the only choice i have

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
No, it displaces oxygen and removes exhaled co2 when executed properly.
What if you wake up midway? I heard about someone who woke up in the middle while they hung themselves after going unconscious. They just suddenly woke up.

cytokinestorm

cytokinestorm

Apr 19, 2020
If someone does full suspension properly, they're unconscious in around 10 seconds and then that's it. I've watched full suspension videos and am surprised by how peaceful it actually seems to be. Very little struggling, just some movement once they're unconscious.

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
If someone does full suspension properly, they're unconscious in around 10 seconds and then that's it. I've watched full suspension videos and am surprised by how peaceful it actually seems to be. Very little struggling, just some movement once they're unconscious.
Full suspension as in someone hanging themselves? What about nitrogen?

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
i am thinking about booking a hotel room,at midnight tape my legs and mouth ,put a plastic bag over my head and then tie my hands behind my back with handcuff...i know i would choke to death and it will be painful but other methods arent available to me,cant get sn partial dont seem to work and complete sus could be more painful....is it going to work?
Have you not considered that you will probably still make so much noise that you will end up waking other people? How rude of you.

Seriously, though. You could be rescued and be in a VERY bad situation. It's not a wood cabin.

U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
Have you read The Five Last Acts book, specifically the [plastic bag + non-lethal drugs] part? Not sure how reliable the method is, but seems better than getting asphyxiation when fully awake.

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Have you read The Five Last Acts book, specifically the [plastic bag + non-lethal drugs] part? Not sure how reliable the method is, but seems better than getting asphyxiation when fully awake.
What about nitrogen asphyxiation? Is it painless?

P

polarbear

Oct 11, 2020
i havent,thanks for mentioning it,i will give it a read
Have you not considered that you will probably still make so much noise that you will end up waking other people? How rude of you.

Seriously, though. You could be rescued and be in a VERY bad situation. It's not a wood cabin.
guess i ll do it at 4/5 oclock not
and if not done properly you ll become vegitable :)
Eu ainda acho que pular de um prédio é muito mais eficiente. Indolor....e rápido.. Acho que será minha opção!
no habla espaniol :)

Last edited: