• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023
Kinda sad how many LGBT people end up here. Not that I'm surprised with how the world is.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Also, in terms of "safe": this is a diverse place. OPs can expect responses to be reasonably respectful & helpful. So blatantly anti-lesbian opinions have no place in your thread

But the same goes for other OPs. An incel talking about being rejected doesn't have to answer for the Misogyny of the World; and a trans person talking about HRT doesn't have to answer for Ending Western Civlization. (After all, incels started SaSu & a trans woman admins it)

Regarding your post's content... maybe you'd find this amusing... I learnt very quickly not to call myself non-binary, or agender. :P Gender strikes me as an odd infrastructure to base so much of society on. And yet, and I'm punished if I don't choose the right side. So I have some affinity with gender capitalism, in the sense that I see gender as a game where I discover strategies/tactics

So for example, I might do feminine nurturing in the style of masculine daring. Like, to help bounce someone out of an anxiety spiral, I might act a bit Trumpian

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
From the LGB forums I am on this place is seen as being too supportive.

We get a lot of flak in the gay community for supposedly promoting gay and trans suicide which to me is odd and weird logic.