• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
reposted cause didn't get many replies.

3 months ago I successfully bought a gram of fentanyl powder.
somehow in the following time I lost .4 grams (400 milligrams) ik cause they came in individual packaging 100mg each.

However I still have around 600 mg left. My method is to inject this in multiple syringe-fulls in my thigh by IM (intramuscular injection)
I dumped all I had left into this container, then boiled about 3 spoonfuls of filtered water. I then dumped each spoonful into the container. the boiled water mostly mixed it and gave it this color.
But what I am concerned about is how little this amount seems. I have 8 3ml 23gauge 1 inch syringes which is the size intended for IM.
I measured the best I could, the water + F in the jar should be at least 4-5ml.

Am I being stupid, or is this not enough somehow? (about 600mg of fent powder dissolved in 3 spoonfuls of boiled water)
IMG 2520
IMG 2521

(the spoon's sooty from boiling
IMG 2522 1

IMG 2523

p.s. I tested the fentanyl powder as well, both on a strip to be sure it had F in it, and very very small amounts on myself to be sure its purity.