• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
so i've heard on here that whenever you get violently drunk, your SI basically lowers.

soo what i plan to do is

1. get violently drunk
2. tie weights to my feet
and jump in my very deep pool so i drown

orrrrr

3. still get drunk but hang myself instead ( i have something that will hold my weight )

both of these seem reliable? don't see how anything could go wrong with the drowning but i'm not sure how to "properly hang my self" so that one seems a little tricky

i officially give up in life, i'll most likely be dead before 2025. everything is pointless and i was destined to kill myself :)

anyway, any comments on my methods?? also, people finding me isn't an issue!

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I tried that a few days ago, partial hanging with a bedsheet around my neck. Nothing happened, I was too impatient maybe. But felt choky

• Hugs
dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
w
I tried that a few days ago, partial hanging with a bedsheet around my neck. Nothing happened, I was too impatient maybe. But felt choky
what? how could nothing have happened? did you do it from a short distance where you could still touch the floor?

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
i officially give up in life, i'll most likely be dead before 2025. everything is pointless and i was destined to kill myself :)
I'm so sorry you reached this point.

so i've heard on here that whenever you get violently drunk, your SI basically lowers.

soo what i plan to do is

1. get violently drunk
2. tie weights to my feet
and jump in my very deep pool so i drown

orrrrr

3. still get drunk but hang myself instead ( i have something that will hold my weight )

both of these seem reliable? don't see how anything could go wrong with the drowning but i'm not sure how to "properly hang my self" so that one seems a little tricky
Drowning terrifies me so I wouldn't try even when I were drunk. And hanging is my method for now (I'm trying to recover now and it's like an emergency exit) but alcohol makes me impulsive so I wouldn't try it drunk.
I attempted partial without alcohol 10 years ago. I lost consciousness, but then somehow I regained it and removed the knot. I even don't remember how I overcame survival instinct and attempted, but I really really wanted to die then.
Personally alcohol had made me impulsive and I wanted to jump from a height when I was drunk. So I stopped drinking altogether.

both of these seem reliable?
I don't think these methods are reliable because in my case alcohol makes me prone to mistakes and stupid decisions. Your mileage may vary though.

dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
I'm so sorry you reached this point.

Drowning terrifies me so I wouldn't try even when I were drunk. And hanging is my method for now (I'm trying to recover now and it's like an emergency exit) but alcohol makes me impulsive so I wouldn't try it drunk.
I attempted partial without alcohol 10 years ago. I lost consciousness, but then somehow I regained it and removed the knot. I even don't remember how I overcame survival instinct and attempted, but I really really wanted to die then.
Personally alcohol had made me impulsive and I wanted to jump from a height when I was drunk. So I stopped drinking altogether.

I don't think these methods are reliable because in my case alcohol makes me prone to mistakes and stupid decisions. Your mileage may vary though.
wait what? impulsiveness is what i'm looking for, so i won't second guess and back off of the idea of killing myself. also what's partial hanging? there's something else right? i forgot what it's called
you're brave for getting over your SI

• Hugs
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
wait what? impulsiveness is what i'm looking for, so i won't second guess and back off of the idea of killing myself.
Some people think being impulsive during CTB attempt might lead to non-completion, and I'm one of them because I've seen a lot of personal accounts of people who didn't complete hanging attempts (majority of them involved weak anchor point.)
This is just my opinion, so it's your decision at last, but please research well before the final act.

also what's partial hanging? there's something else right? i forgot what it's called
"Full suspension hanging" is "normal" hanging in which your weight is held only by a knot, and if part of your weight is held by other points, it's "partial hanging" I think.
The definition of partial hanging is available here (I took this link from the pinned thread Suicide Resource Compilation):

I chose partial because full suspension, the more reliable method, was too scary. So I'm a kind of chicken I guess 😂

• Hugs
Reactions: dump224477
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Partial hanging is like tying one end of a rope to, say, a clothing rod in a closet, tying the other end of the rope (correctly) around your neck so it will constrict, and then simply leaning forward to choke yourself to death. It takes a LOT of dedication and resolve to do it because you can usually, easily, reach around yourself and pull yourself "vertical" again. Your legs are always on the floor or ground. There are all kinds of iterations of this by using doorknobs, railings, what have you. You can do it kneeling too. I think the key is making sure whatever you use compresses tightly around the right area of the neck when you lean forward and your weight, basically, creayes the force. My cousin used this method and he was successful. You REALLY gotta have it in you to want out of this world and to follow through with it, since it's "easier" to reverse it should you change your mind after starting (compared to full suspension). It's kinda like the night-night method except your body weight creates the force.

• Yay!
Reactions: dump224477