• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
6CF15E95 67D9 46E2 A008 E7D9609CD0E9
Is this a good model to buy? I know very little about guns and wanted to buy one first before going to the gun range. Also do gun ranges allow being your own gun or do you only use the ones they have? Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Mimi_
C

CompanyOpossum

Apr 3, 2023
gun ranges have guns you can use

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This should be more than sufficient, basically anything above .22lr and with the right ammo, it should suffice. As for gun ranges, of course they do allow one to bring one's own firearm. Also, not all ranges have firearms for rent and some who do rent usually requires a partner or a range safety officer (RSO) accompanying the customer at the range.

• Informative
Reactions: Skathon
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
This should be more than sufficient, basically anything above .22lr and with the right ammo, it should suffice. As for gun ranges, of course they do allow one to bring one's own firearm. Also, not all ranges have firearms for rent and some who do rent usually requires a partner or a range safety officer (RSO) accompanying the customer at the range.
Thanks for the response! I was really iffy on what to search so hopefully this work

M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
Hi, do you plan on killing yourself with a gun? I have a gun too, and tried putting it in my mouth etc. But really hard to see myself blow my brains out in that way. Seems too violent. Not even sure I can pull the trigger
gun ranges have guns you can use
Most gun ranges requires a friend if you rent a gun from.them. specifically preventing someone killing themselves

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Hi, do you plan on killing yourself with a gun? I have a gun too, and tried putting it in my mouth etc. But really hard to see myself blow my brains out in that way. Seems too violent. Not even sure I can pull the trigger

Most gun ranges requires a friend if you rent a gun from.them. specifically preventing someone killing themselves
I was going to do it above the ear

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'd give it a second thought. I don't know much about gun methods, but typically the one I hear that works the most are shotguns. I'm not sure though, I'm just saying give your method some more thought