• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nirvana

Mar 14, 2019
I actually am quite Ready to leave but sometimes i think how nice it would be to still visit some places or get married or living on a farm with animals for some time or make sure that my mother is in a safe place and is taken care of.

When it comes to getting married , i probably would never do that cause i would feel too bad to leave that Person behind (but then again there are People who even get married to their Partners on their deathbeds just for the sake of it, and it think thats Kind of romantic, cause then that Person that is going to die had the Chance to experience somebody conciously choosing them no matter what).
Of all These things making sure that my mother is doing okay is the most important one for her, since i basically only am still here for her. If it wasnt for her, i would have been gone a Long time ago..

Reactions: brighter and Redt2go
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Sometimes I'd like to get eveb with those who made my life hell, but I know that's not going to happen. So mostly I just want to leave everything.

Reactions: Random, nirvana and Deadgirl
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
money
travels
drugs
investments
throwing all my leftover money and weed out of a my window before i die
one last kiss from her
buying N sucessfully

i would add peace but its not achievable

Reactions: nirvana
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I don't have ambitions anymore, really. I wish that I could find something fulfilling, a sustainable purpose in life but I don't see that happening.

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I want to be married someday. I never live with another person on intimacy and loving each other.
Also I want to publish some books before my passing away. Whatever if they are commercial success or not, I want to share my fiction to others.

Reactions: Halo13, nirvana, silentsinger and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
As much as I'd like to, I would like to hike the Appalachian Trail once more. But it's at least a 6 month hike, and I don't think I can wait that long. Although it has crossed my mind to go hike and ctb while I'm out there.

Reactions: Halo13 and GoodLuck2UAll
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Awesome! The PCT is great too!
Did consider the PCT at one time, but it never fell into place. I had even thought about doing the ADT, but I don't think I'd ever finish that one.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Well, I wish you the best. Try doing the AT again if you can. You've got nothing to loose.
It's been crossing my mind these last few weeks. Being in the woods is the only place I seem to find my peace since I've not successfully gotten on the bus.

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I'm not going to get the chance but I would love to have had my own family. Maybe marriage but definitely a partner and children.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Everything I wanted is gone now and there is no way to bring it back because while I can experience something similar I cannot bring back a unique individual that I foolishly lost. I have nothing but apathy and anhedonia at this point.

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I don't know if I want or need accomplish something before ctb because mind don't work very well lately
but the truth is that when go nothing will matters anymore

Reactions: silentsinger
VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
I would love to finish my fantasy manuscript and try and get it published. I'll be there soon, but suicide is also creeping up on my at a record speed it feels.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Getting laid just once (mostly for the educational purposes and also removing the label of 'virgin') and then pushing for legalization of assisted suicide for more countries around the world. The latter part being that if I live long enough to see the fruits of labor and actually getting change to go about. Other than that, I'm pretty much mostly ready to 'go' especially if things suddenly took a turn for the worse, sudden poverty and homelessness with no safety net, cancer or other terminal illness, or severe physical disability, etc.