• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

donewithyourview

donewithyourview

May 9, 2022
i just wanted to be understood. i just wanted someone to give me the same love and compassion and understanding i gave them. i gave everything, even my body, but it seems I'll still be alone in the end, as we're all destined to be. all i get is hatred, mockery, laughter, disgust, all sorts of things from people who just see me as words on a screen.

it's rough, guys. i want to say goodbye. i think it's for the best if i don't. I'll try something and if i fail I'll crawl back here. wish me luck.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: foreverfalling, Joarga, Forever Sleep and 4 others
eryu

eryu

Sep 25, 2021
Some of us can find people capable of understanding. Some of us can't.
I found one person though part of our understanding is that we admit to each other that we don't and can't fully understand the other.
And it was sort of a fluke that I found him and felt comfortable enough to let my guard (almost) completely down.

You need to be very careful about who you give pieces of your soul to. Many will just abuse you.
Others mean well but won't know what to do with it.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, BrainShower, pole and 1 other person
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
It's hard not to be beaten the fuck down by people who don't realize their words cut. Empathy is in extremely short supply these days. I don't want to be presumptuous and say I understand, but I know somebody out there does. Odds are they're probably on this forum. I hope you feel better no matter what you decide to do. Good luck, OP.

Reactions: foreverfalling, reclaimedbynature, BrainShower and 2 others
K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
I don't know if it will help, but…..
I've asked myself many times that if someone or many people understood me and my situation would it help me at all?
Would I feel any different? Would my outlook on life be any different? Would it give me hope?
We may very well be different, but for me the answer is no.
It would make no difference whatsoever, I still have no desire to live and I never will.
Nothing could possibly change how I feel about not wanting to live.

It's possible that the acceptance and understanding you seek, may not make a difference in how you feel, and maybe realizing that potential fact could alleviate some anxiety in trying to seek it out.

That is unless, the lack of understanding and acceptance is the source of your despair?

If that's the case, I apologize and just ignore everything I said

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
a person having the patience, empathy, ability to listen, and wanting to be there for me, which makes me feel understood is rare and difficult to find.

I have only met one person who fit the bill and even then, they ended up leaving because it was too much to bear.

at the end of the day, it's a hard pill to swallow but many of us will walk through life alone because of our unique life experiences. I hope I'm wrong for others' sake, but for me, I don't expect anything different and the only person that has consistently been there for me is myself.

Reactions: foreverfalling
J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
i just wanted to be understood. i just wanted someone to give me the same love and compassion and understanding i gave them. i gave everything, even my body, but it seems I'll still be alone in the end, as we're all destined to be. all i get is hatred, mockery, laughter, disgust, all sorts of things from people who just see me as words on a screen.

it's rough, guys. i want to say goodbye. i think it's for the best if i don't. I'll try something and if i fail I'll crawl back here. wish me luck.
Hope you are still alive. Your situation doesn't seem like it warrants death. You seek a healthy relationship and especially one where your partner can relate to you. This can definitely be attained, but it requires a strong will.
But if it's friends or strangers you are referring to then perhaps there is simply a misunderstanding.

To receive love = to express it.

Think about it. How do you feel when you rescue a cat/dog/bird/etc.? Do you feel fulfilled, especially when seeing their joyful reaction? If yes, well THAT'S love growing within you.
So perhaps the issue isn't in wanting to feel loved, but rather with wanting to be surrounded by empathic people. and the more you surround yourself with them the higher the chances that one of 'em becomes your partner. That takes effort and patience.

One last thing. Please keep in my that the environment we exist in does not nurture love, it nurtures the pursuit of pleasure in all of its forms (sex, materialism, boosting the ego, etc) and the avoidance of necessary pain.
Why is the entertainment industry filled with sexual allure and materialism (is it really just about money, or something much more sinister)? Why are women programmed to inject or cut themselves for a false sense of "beauty"? Why are boys programmed to become sex-seeking predatory men? Why are they trying to be "alpha" while lacking the moral/ethical ground-world to be a GOOD "alpha" who is loyal to his partner/ protects his family, and one who understands the concept behind "love thy neighbor" (i.e. building a strong and healthy community)?

Anyways, hope you still alive. 🙏