F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Motorcycle season,hopefully I'll get fuckin smoked this year and won't have to hurt anybody feelings when I die.
Update: I picked one of my bikes up from the shop last week. It's getting harder to not plow into oncoming traffic.

space-jester

space-jester

Oct 3, 2023
Update: I picked one of my bikes up from the shop last week. It's getting harder to not plow into oncoming traffic.
idk if you live in the US but have you driven on any of the scenic highways here?
if you have or maybe where you are which are the best ones youve driven? i always wanted to get a bike but i think id be bad at it, but its kind of neat hearing about it if youd want to share. (NO PRESSURE)

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
People in my family dying, i cannot wait till i get another phone call.

The worst part is dealing with emotional drones and their sad pity tears, disgusting.

Reactions: space-jester
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
idk if you live in the US but have you driven on any of the scenic highways here?
if you have or maybe where you are which are the best ones youve driven? i always wanted to get a bike but i think id be bad at it, but its kind of neat hearing about it if youd want to share. (NO PRESSURE)
I do live in the United States. I have ridden all over the place. I like riding in a city as opposed to open highway. I get bored just sitting there staring at shit. That being said new England is beautiful scenery but the traffic and the people fuckin suck. Denver is a fun city to ride in,Dallas TX, Los Angeles, all fun to ride in. For me anyway.

• Yay!
space-jester

space-jester

Oct 3, 2023
People in my family dying, i cannot wait till i get another phone call.

The worst part is dealing with emotional drones and their sad pity tears, disgusting.
i 100% understand what youre saying. my family is filled with pricks and assholes so honestly its just a waiting game for me. i dont even try to squeeze out tears anymore i really dgaf

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
i 100% understand what youre saying. my family is filled with pricks and assholes so honestly its just a waiting game for me. i dont even try to squeeze out tears anymore i really dgaf
Im glad to hear that you don't try to fake tears, i never do either.

If anything it's tears of joy, my family is a disease and i consider my outlasting a number many to be a privilege.

• Yay!