• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
i dont have a lot of plans but
ive been compiling the last few art pieces ive done to post them all in bulk before i CTB
i want to try as many recreational substances I can get my hands on during my last few months
i want to visit my mothers home town in mexico
that's pretty much it

• Love
Reactions: FluffyCat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I just want to peacefully fall into an eternal sleep, I just want this existence to be forgotten about and that is all. I've never had much interest in something so futile and undesirable as existence.

• Love
Reactions: chronicdissosiation, sserafim and myusername890
Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
I just want affection before I go. Trying to think of someone to call so I don't die on my own

• Hugs
Reactions: chronicdissosiation and divinemistress36
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I want to die debt free. Pointless but yeah.

• Love
Reactions: chronicdissosiation and divinemistress36
S

synchroscope

Oct 29, 2023
I want to see the Milky Way. I'm planning a camping trip for the total eclipse in April to do just that. I saw the one in 2017 (sexiest most amazing thing ever btw) so it won't kill me if the weather is bad this time and I don't get the full totality experience. As long as at some point, I get to see the stars like our ancestors did before light pollution took hold. Nobody is fascinated by the night sky like they used to be before then because now it's just an ugly black canvas littered with little dots. At least the moon is still pretty.

• Love
Reactions: chronicdissosiation, FluffyCat and sserafim
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Honestly, no. I managed to get a degree, get a decent job, an apartment. I've seen what life has to offer despite being only in my late 20s.

Reactions: chronicdissosiation
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I want to travel and see the world

• Love
Reactions: chronicdissosiation, divinemistress36 and FluffyCat
SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
I've always wanted to develop and publish a commercial video game.

• Love
Reactions: chronicdissosiation
FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
I really want to improve my drawing, or have drawn something I can be really proud of. Other than that I'd love like to visit Korea/Japan.
I'm having a rough time finding the motivation (aside from money and time) but at least it's somewhat distracting me from suicidal thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: chronicdissosiation and sserafim