uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
I feel like there is absolutely nothing that could happen that would make me want to live. Do most suicidal people feel this way?

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, cscott and 2 others
S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
My rats. I haven't had them for that long and unfortunately one has already died, but I couldn't do CTB while they are there. Apart from that, I also generally think that pets can give you exactly the love that no one else could give you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: StrawberryBlood, tora, SenseOfLoss and 2 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
At this point, no, only a miracle.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and uniqueusername4
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
My rats. I haven't had them for that long and unfortunately one has already died, but I couldn't do CTB while they are there. Apart from that, I also generally think that pets can give you exactly the love that no one else could give you.
I am glad you've found that :) I am always nervous I would still CTB even if I had pets.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
I am glad you've found that :) I am always nervous I would still CTB even if I had pets.

I don't know my "purchase decision" was actually quite spontaneous, but in retrospect it was one of the best decisions I could have made. If you're thinking about it, maybe try it with smaller animals like rats first. Of course not nice, but in an emergency you could still put them out in the forest (or something similar).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and uniqueusername4
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Money.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hopeisdead, StrawberryBlood, TheGoodGuy and 5 others
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
There's nothing that would make me want to live. Winning millions of dollars would make me think about it but that still wouldn't keep me here at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Praestat_Mori, Skathon and 3 others
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
The ability to find a romantic partner reliably.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pancake, Praestat_Mori and uniqueusername4
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Is your name Willard?

DangerLime

DangerLime

sometimes sour, always useful
Aug 29, 2023
My Pets are the reason that I'm still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4 and Praestat_Mori
risanya

risanya

bleh
Aug 16, 2023
temporarily my partner makes me want to live and sometimes I get temporary sparks of joy that make me want to go on. But indefinitely, deep down, nothing makes me want to live. Every issue I have and face weighs down on me too much that even love doesn't keep me going.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
i just want my hair and my fucking job back. i cant take it anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4, Praestat_Mori and lsssrrr
D

Deleted member 65988

No, there's nothing that could ever possibly be offered that I'd take.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4, Praestat_Mori, cscott and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nothing for me as well, I see death as being preferable under all circumstances, only death can bring me relief, I just don't see anything appealing about decaying from age in this cruel and disgusting world, the thought of such a thing fills me with dread. Only ceasing to exist can bring me peace from all suffering and harm, I only desire the eternity of death.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4 and cscott
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would forget about my suicidal thoughts and plans if I found a way to make my life worth being lived again. This does not affect my conviction that CTB is an option I would always consider if circumstances require it.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Maybe if I could enter the void state aware and affirm for my desires.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and uniqueusername4
antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
No. I would like to live for my loved ones but I just can't. It's too much pain and the fact that I can't speak to anyone anyway is something that pills won't be able to fix. Nothing can fix my illness.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeisdead, uniqueusername4 and Praestat_Mori
dragontale14

dragontale14

Sufferer
Jul 17, 2023
I feel like there is absolutely nothing that could happen that would make me want to live. Do most suicidal people feel this way?
A loving family, friends, a partner who really loved and cared for me, a pet, and kind of love in my life. But clearly that's not going to happen, and I don't want to wait around to see if anything changes.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4, Praestat_Mori and suicidal flapper
FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
Yes, only one thing. I said it many times already, and I'll keep repeating it as it didn't change and never will. That thing is him returning my feelings.

• Hugs
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
if there was some way to fix my life and fix my brain

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4 and Pancake
aitouka

aitouka

calm
Apr 5, 2023
Two cats and my best friend. But that's about it, I think.

• Hugs
Girlfriend

Girlfriend

I’ll try again next time ☀️
Sep 11, 2023
I don't know my "purchase decision" was actually quite spontaneous, but in retrospect it was one of the best decisions I could have made. If you're thinking about it, maybe try it with smaller animals like rats first. Of course not nice, but in an emergency you could still put them out in the forest (or something similar).
I don't think domesticated rats would survive out in the forest :( but maybe

• Hugs
S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
A time machine for a fresh restart of my whole life would

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and uniqueusername4
dvzaazai

dvzaazai

ambivalence is miserable but necessary
Sep 8, 2023
As stupid as it sounds:
I've been very interested in bsd (Bungou Stray Dogs) in the past year or so, and there's a lot of cliffhangers happening rn, so I really want to see what happens. I also enjoy engaging in the fandom a lot. I know that sounds stupid as fuck but it's true.

Other than that, if I were able to go live out in some quiet, cold, snowy town out somewhere away from my family and everyone I know, and if I could just settle into a simple, peaceful routine without worry, that'd be nice. Maybe a cat, too.

I don't think I care enough about bsd to live for it, though, and the town thing isn't possible, so, unfortunately, there's nothing.

• Hugs
S

ShrimpSB

Aug 26, 2023
I have the ideations of a child, so my answer would be "world peace" or basically a world we could exist without being hurt and hurting eachother, a world not running on money or "value", like how ours is right now. A world where we can just exist to have fun without it being at the expense of someone/something else.

Though unfortunately, such a concept is nigh impossible, now and possibly far into the future due to fundamental laws of the universe, humanity, etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeisdead, uniqueusername4 and Praestat_Mori
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Weight and friends. I have friends and they distract me from thinking. Good people who I like to be around. Only thing is that we hardly talk anymore, and my train of thoughts conclude that I shouldn't reach out. In regards to weight, I would definitely hold off on CTB had it gotten down to a certain point, as the mental stress from trying to get there has done so much.

• Hugs
fatalucia

fatalucia

Jul 9, 2023
i wish i wasn't ugly and unlovable. my partner probably still likes me but things have changed. if money fell out of the sky he'd use it on alcohol. speaking of, i wish i had proper coping mechanisms that didn't need to cost money. but everything i say is fruitless, i know this has just been a broken record on loop for years. im not really sure i can take even another month of living. there is just not much that enlightens my life for long.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4, HappyForever? and Praestat_Mori
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
No. I would like to live for my loved ones but I just can't. It's too much pain and the fact that I can't speak to anyone anyway is something that pills won't be able to fix. Nothing can fix my illness.
I agree. I just lost someone that I thought I could talk to about it and it makes it so much worse. :( *virtual hugs*

Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
There are a few things which keep me alive. Things to do before I die that are all selfish. After I gather money & act upon such things I will ctb