finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
i dont know how to say what i mean but i hate that i have to live life but everyone else does it so effortlessly
or it isnt effortless and theyre all really proud of how much theyve struggled to get where they are but i dont have the capablity to struggle or do anything or try or wake up in the morning. im just so lazy and tired all the time. is there anything that would change that? I have no interests and i dont think im capable of having them.

• Hugs
Reactions: setoursailsagain and Cathy Ames
M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
Small goals and exercise, homeslice.

Reactions: finish.me, achilles, 27clubBRIAN and 1 other person
S

setoursailsagain

Jun 8, 2022
Definitely exercise. Start small, just go for a walk.
Is there anything at all that interests you?
It doesnt have to be anything grand like learning a language or an instrument. It could be video games or books. Life can just be full of fun little distractions.

Reactions: finish.me
A

achilles

Dec 27, 2021
Definitely exercise. Start small, just go for a walk.
Is there anything at all that interests you?
It doesnt have to be anything grand like learning a language or an instrument. It could be video games or books. Life can just be full of fun little distractions.

I like yoga. The exercise is a challenging but approachable. Classes are invigorating without being exhausting, and teachers and other students have always been friendly and inviting in my experience. I also recommend trying the ukulele. They are cheap and quite easy to play. Much cheaper and easier to get into than the guitar. There really is something magical about playing one.

I know that yoga and ukulele may seem like too much, but really, they're not, they're actually both very approachable for beginers, and the rewards are truly great.

Reactions: finish.me