Valon

Valon

Sep 14, 2020
And if so, what would it be? Sex? Love? Money?

I think for me, I would want to die no matter what because I hate society. Maybe if this world was different, I'd want to live. Being a billionaire or something sounds nice, but I'm sure I'd off myself once the novelty of being rich wore off.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Cursed4ever, daddy Phil :) and 21 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As for a living being, yes: my dad.

As for things... ummm nope, nothing could keep me here. I've loved, hated, had money, been bankrupt and so on and it's all the same to me.
Being a billionaire would help but there are cases in which they CTB anyway so a rich's life is not the definite solution certainly.

Last edited:
Reactions: DigitalWitch, diyCTB, allym101 and 5 others
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Bring on that Billion dollars.. I will be happy...

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, daddy Phil :), diyCTB and 9 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think just financial security and not complete dependence. It's a bit scary knowing your survival is based on someone's good graces.

• Hugs
Reactions: draw a circle, diyCTB, imacrybaby and 8 others
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Money, maybe. But I don't see it making me happy for very long, if at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, imacrybaby, Élégie and 6 others
D

DJJE

Sep 29, 2020

I think for me, I would want to die no matter what because I hate society. Maybe if this world was different, I'd want to live. Being a billionaire or something sounds nice, but I'm sure I'd off myself once the novelty of being rich wore off.

Billionaires are empty vessels.
You can't get that rich if you give a shit about other people
If you don't give a shit about other people then no one will give a shit about you.
If everyone surrounding me was only there due to the size of my bank account then life wouldn't be worth living.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, diyCTB, imacrybaby and 9 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
At this point a literal reset of life. No mental/physical issues, no trauma and abuse, no heartbreaking set backs... essentially erasing the past and my memory.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Disappointered, Élégie and 12 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
A billion dollars would be nice but I would love for there to be a way for me to restart my life. Unfortunately we can't go back in time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, daddy Phil :), diyCTB and 9 others
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
Nothing, no.

• Hugs
Reactions: imdone1, Arvinneedstodie, Stick and 4 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I don't know actually. I don't think there's anything that would change my mind right now. But I'm so dead inside and lost my spark a while ago and I don't know if there's anything out there to reignite it. Possibly love or money. I'd lean towards love. That aspect of my life has been steeped in failure tho, so it could possibly change my mind if it wasn't. To be honest, I really don't want my mind to be changed. I feel so done with this planet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, diyCTB, Salt and 4 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018

Not anything but anyone, but that anyone is deceased now and has been for the last three years, I was still suffering but that person saw me through many bad times. The person was my mum and she sailed through many storms in my life, when others abandoned ship.

• Hugs
Reactions: diyCTB, Stick, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
Not disordered family when i grew up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, disabledandhopeless, Stick and 3 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Long-term I'm not sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Stick, Brokensaddle and 3 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I don't think anything long term would work. I could ask for money, sex love. But they'll all wear off eventually. Maybe if I forget the idea of suicide and that it never returns.

• Hugs
Reactions: Salt, Deleted member 4993 and Ghost2211
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I think if I was able to form friendships and relationships like an actual human being I might at least reconsider ultimately ctb. Even if it was just to give myself enough time to develop an opinion of them. I might bloody hate it and decide to ctb anyway, but as it is I know that I'm worse off for not being capable of being loved/liked by anyone outiside my immediate family.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Élégie, Xocoyotziin and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I want to love someone and for that someone to love me back. I think the only way to truly rid my urge to CTB for good though is if nothing bad ever happened to me ever again.

You hear that, pro-lifers? Time to put your money where your mouth is. If you really wanna save lives just make sure nothing bad ever happens to me ever again. :wink:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Disappointered, Élégie and 8 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Disappointered, maybepossiblyithink and 6 others
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
The only thing that could keep me from killing myself is a life reset like someone already said.
I wish I could change my past but because this is impossible, I would say that there is nothing in existence that can keep me going.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Élégie, Buffy5120 and 4 others
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Short term happiness - Money
Long term happiness - Heaven (I believe in God) or restart my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, wilderj, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
Walking up in the hospital after my first suicide attempt, only to find out that the past 18 years have been nothing but a vivid coma induced nightmare.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Disappointered, Élégie and 4 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
A new reality, one where suffering doesn't exist.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Élégie, Reach and 6 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Money. Plain and simple at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Yes! Having a bottle of nembutal just so I know I can go on with my life the best possible way
and not be afraid of being helpless and in unbearable pain without any relief. I would continue
to pay attention to my health needs, try to get some recreation, figure out how I can continue on
living. It would relieve my anxiety and allow me to create the best possible life for myself.

Instead I am left to hang on this site, fearful and dreading what may happen to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Élégie, goodbyebunny and 4 others
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
My children do.. Every day.
Walking up in the hospital after my first suicide attempt, only to find out that the past 18 years have been nothing but a vivid coma induced nightmare.
I often think similar. Tried to explain it to someone recently and they just couldn't get it. I'm glad I'm not alone with these thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Deleted member 4993 and voyager
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
In this world? Probably not. Unless the future involves time travel. That's the only way I could look forward. Look forward to going back. Or if they'll be able to erase/implant memories. It's not really the world I have a problem with, it's me but the way technologies advanced but not in any way that would help me makes it worse

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, voyager, Marauder and 3 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
A new identity, a new brain, being someone else. Maybe I still would be but for better reasons than being a pathologically toxic waste of space. As far as it stands suicide is objectively the correct option for me aside from hurting my mother. I don't know anyone but her who would contradict that statement in earnest and not as a gut reaction against suicide in general, and maybe she wouldn't either. I'm neurologically wired to be evil or at least obnoxious and the process of changing that would be painful and humiliating and something that most people don't understand or have to deal with. I would throw this trash in a bin in a heartbeat if I weren't so afraid of hell, and the world would be an ever so slightly better place. Killing myself would be my one and only good deed. But if I wasn't trash, maybe not.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, 262653 and Marauder
Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
Nothing would change my mind

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Buffy5120
lost guy

lost guy

Just a guy trying to work things out.
Aug 12, 2020
Her taking me back so I can be home with our pets and the kid.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: goodbyebunny, Deleted member 4993, Salt and 2 others
D

Deleted member 4418

Dec 9, 2018
Romantic love that doesn't involve insane amounts of emotional abuse.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, voyager, sadstuffie and 2 others