• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

apple_seeds

Jul 12, 2020
Can the opportunity of an operation with general anesthesia be used somehow?
Like if there is something easy to find that has a terribly bad interaction with one of the drugs used for the general anesthesia.
Is there any knowledge of specific combinations that have a reasonable hope to work?
Of course the context is quite unfavorable, as you cannot be closer than that to the medical help that could save you and make the attempt a failure. So something must be found that they can't do anything about.

As for my specific case, I had an appointment in advance with the anesthetist and I asked what will they use. They said a morphinic and a hypnotic. They quickly mentioned a specific name but I didn't dare to insist of asking and write that down. So that's quite the issue. Context is that it's France, but there are still a few possibilities like for the hypnotic: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnotique#Liste_des_hypnotiques
Any stuff that is known to be very dangerous with morphinics or hypnotics in general?

Another possibility unrelated to the anesthesia is taking a lot of anticoagulatives. Would enough (how much? when?) acetylsalicylic acid/ASA/aspirin be of a significant risk?
As for my specific case, the general anesthesia is for an operation on 4 teeth. So I'm not sure there is any hope that messing with coagulation can get a result.

Any other idea?

Reactions: lachrymost
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I don't have a great answer for your question, but I'll just say that you would need a DNR to even attempt this, but even then, I believe a typical DNR is suspended in the peri-operative period. It seems like a bad idea to me, especially with a more minor surgery.

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Bump - Was about to post asking similar.

I'm guessing the "don't eat or drink" won't work, because if I did begin to choke or vomit or aspirate, they would do everything and have the tools to save me?

What about opiates? So you'd be ODing from the combo, again I guess they have a way to reverse it.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm not knowledgable enough to be able to advise I'm afraid. I'm trying to remember what happened when I had keyhole surgery. I know they 'wire' you up beforehand- pulse monitor, monitors over your chest. I think they probably took my blood pressure. I guess bear in mind that they'll check you're healthy before beginning the procedure. So- anything you do take- you don't want it to be taking and showing effect beforehand.

If you do happen to find something though- can I put this to you please? I hope it doesn't sound insensitive... Just- maybe consider leaving a note somewhere explaining what you did. Otherwise- the doctors and nurses who likely only wanted to help you may end up in a whole lot of trouble if you die on the operating table. I do understand the desperation in wanting to leave this place by any means possible. I just think we can make things slightly easier for the people who have to deal with the aftermath- especially if they could be blamed for doing something wrong.

IfyouareamanWinston

IfyouareamanWinston

Student
Aug 22, 2022
This is not really something you can do reliabily and unless you have some underlying conditions they are likely going to be able to save you even if you take something.

Anything that lowers your heart rate would be dangerous to use with anesthesia if you took a significant amount.

I would also say that if you do choose to try it, please leave a note letting them know that you did take something so the anesthesiologist doesn't get sued.

Ultimately this is a low success rate idea and it would be better to consider other methods.

What are your reasons for wanting to ctb btw?

I wish you all the best in your search!

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Just be careful putting yourself in the position of being passed out and possibly revived.
Because humans are.known to do terrible things to each other, when your out, 3 nurses and a doctor who've become friends and feel like allies in a world as.cold.and uncaring as them, they make a judgement about you and think they are justified to l, while have you open for surgery, to slip and slice through nerves, and even cough and spit in our wounds, planting medical shrapnel that can't be revealed on scans so we.get phantom.pains
creating suffering for us, and they go and laugh about it on a.friday with their drink.and cocaine.

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Aye was an idea at least. I'm dreading dental surgery, I sort of get what I want, put under, but all teeth removed and UK dental treatments are crap, especially when you're going through mental strife with Autism and a multitude of priorities I can't get in order due to lack of energy from depressive world view that will not be changed, I've no job, no benefits, so no way of paying for it all other than a gf that will, but I feel guilt of taking peoples money when I'll just end it instead. I'll be left with dentures, which I keep getting told I might not get used to, I'm eating poorly due to teeth being really bad already, having no teeth and my poor diet due to Autism and sensory issues, I'm afraid I'll be suffering even more with my thoughts and unable to eat anything. Even being put under, I have utter shivers down my spine at the thought of waking up with a mouth full of blood, unable to smoke canabis for a safety net of feeling better for weeks. Enduring the whole healing process, as it looms closer, so does my desire to end it instead nvm my world view, teeth over ride all the bullshit.

No one to blame but myself for letting em get like that though I suppose, can't reverse time so feel backed into a corner for what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567 and Rogue Proxy
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I wonder how sensitive the dose is. If one could just lie about their weight/ have weights on while put on a scale.