• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Just curious.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i was really wondering why there were so many young adults here. why go through college/uni all that crap just to want to... well be here? seems like a big waste overall.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Yes. Despite having family members that could easily wipe all the debt out for me if I just simply asked. Just the idea of living in a world where you're constantly a slave to money makes me sick to my stomach and want to GTFOH ASAP.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
In my case, no, but I do want to ctb to avoid working for the rest of my life. I see work as me having to pay debt to keep myself alive when I don't want to stay alive to begin with
Will you help keep me alive too? 🥹

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Will you help keep me alive too? 🥹
Wait, why would I? I thought you didn't want to work and that you wanted to die young. Unless... if this was a simulation all along 😮

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Wait, why would I? I thought you didn't want to work and that you wanted to die young. Unless... if this was a simulation all along 😮
I don't want to work and I do want to die young. The whole point of me dying young is to avoid work (and old age). I can be your girlfriend/trophy wife in the meantime 🤣 jk

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I don't want to work and I do want to die young. The whole point of me dying young is to avoid work (and old age). I can be your girlfriend/trophy wife in the meantime 🤣 jk
What if I'm already taken lmao

• Yay!
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'll let you interpret that one for yourself
You want to be my boyfriend? Or you have another girl in mind 👀 I think I know who it is. ** aka ******* *** aka **********

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
You want to me my boyfriend? Or you have another girl in mind 👀 I think I know who it is. ** aka ******* ***
You're catching on to me. ******* *** or ** certainly are the type for me. Or what if it's ***** *****. Maybe I won't be staying single for long 👀 (though I think I'd still want to die regardless of whether I'm in a relationship or not)

• Yay!
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You're catching on to me. ******* *** or ** certainly are the type for me. Or what if it's ***** *****. Maybe I won't be staying single for long 👀 (though I think I'd still want to die regardless of whether I'm in a relationship or not)
I'm talking about one person haha. There's many different ways to call them and I censored their name lol. Why don't you want a relationship with me? 😭

• Wow
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I'm talking about one person haha. There's many different ways to call them and I censored their name lol. Why don't you want a relationship with me? 😭
Who's that one person 👀. Also, you're too good to be in a relationship with somebody like me lol. You belong to your crush, uh, maybe

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
FuneralCry lol. Haha "uh, maybe"
Wait, what, you were referring to her!!? I don't want a relationship with her. I thought you were just typing random ass asterisks for no reason so I did the same

Also, she claimed multiple times that she prefers being alone. Honestly, I wish I could also prefer being alone too.

Though, what if the person I want to be in a relationship with is ******** 😮

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Wait, what, you were referring to her!!? I don't want a relationship with her. I thought you were just typing random ass asterisks for no reason so I did the same

Also, she claimed multiple times that she prefers being alone. Honestly, I wish I could also prefer being alone too.

Though, what if the person I want to be in a relationship with is ******** 😮
Omg do you mean me 🤣 👀

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I am not in debt, but I have been suffering financially all my life. Currently, I have reached the point where I cannot afford food, and this is a big reason that drives me to CTB. I live in a third world country and I cannot find a job and I will not be able to work after graduation because the unemployment rate is very high and all jobs require an intermediary (corruption here is very widespread). Moreover, my family does not help me with anything, not even food. I live a fucking shitty life.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
I am not in debt, but I have been suffering financially all my life. Currently, I have reached the point where I cannot afford food, and this is a big reason that drives me to CTB. I live in a third world country and I cannot find a job and I will not be able to work after graduation because the unemployment rate is very high and all jobs require an intermediary (corruption here is very widespread). Moreover, my family does not help me with anything, not even food. I live a fucking shitty life.
I just wanted to say I am very sorry to hear about your circumstances. We can't control where we're born and who we're born under which impacts how much we can make and more. Debt and being poor is a good reason to feel despair. There's enough food and things for everyone in this world but greed and corruption make sure the rich hoard it.

When I was very poor I offered to work for food and asked for help in exchange for labor even if small. I walked down a street asking every business if they were hiring and one said yes. I hate being alive because being poor sucks and money doesn't lead to happiness anyways.

For debt, don't pay them if you don't have it. What are they gonna do? Ding your credit? So what. Find out the worse they can do if you don't pay. We gotta do what we can and you can rebuild credit later by paying when you can, arrange lower payments, or file bankruptcy. Food, shelter, a job and transportation matter first. People in nice homes driving nice cars can be in big credit card debt. Yeah it sucks but you're not alone. I really don't care.

Some people are behind on their car notes by 3 months. Lots of debt floating around. As long as I pay my car note idgaf.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21