• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I didn't get to interact with this person much but JuleFromGermany

I wish I interacted with her more

(edit: can't tell if I spelled the user wrong or if they've been deleted/removed after their last post)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
EndsJstofiesThe Means was tragic. Suffering awful heartbreak and couldn't go on at 23.

I read Vizzy's goodbye thread not long after I first discovered the forum.

There was Jusrav(sic). I think her name was Ravenna. She was here around September and was obviously in much unbearable pain. When she said she was leaving to off herself (can't remember the method, possibly hanging), I knew she wasn't messing around.

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Rounded Apathy

• Hugs
F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
@Vizzy - especially ater finding the news article of his death

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy, Praestat_Mori and Kit1
mashka9

mashka9

Oct 4, 2023
@avaruus definitely. he was one of the first people to reply to my threads and although we never had a proper conversation, his death really hit. i'm very glad he's finally found peace. i think one of the reasons his death felt so personal, was that he happened to be Finnish (like me) and i felt very understood talking to him, as i knew he understood what it's like suffering with mental health in this country. may he rest in peace <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, haibane, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Yeah, avaruus reminded me of a Finnish friend I once had. He suffered from depression too. Died of cancer.

• Hugs
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
@EndJstifiesTheMeans I'm sorry, I once said your reasoning for ctb wasn't good enough and doubted you would do it. I was wrong. I'm so, so sorry.

I miss them too. They were really friendly and it's sad seeing such a kind and gentle soul go through so much anguish. At least they're in a better place now. ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and Abyssal
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I miss Sea Turtle and Ve.nin.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and Talvikki
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Yes @Dead Meat and @Smart No More ❤️

• Hugs
Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
@ve.nin and, well... @WonderingSoul.

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, Praestat_Mori and Kit1
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
I know he's been mentioned a lot, but Avaruus really impacted me. I think he had avpd like me, but was more kind, intelligent and self aware than me.

I hope to be as brave, logical and decisive as he was.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Tears in Rain and Kit1
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I miss you @WonderingSoul

• Hugs
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Actually, i miss u.

• Hugs
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Actually, i miss u.
Yeah, only 2 weeks ago they started the thread, and now gone! Such is the way of things on this site sadly.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and Unknown21
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
@ve.nin and, well... @WonderingSoul.
I wasn't sure about ve.nin, he seemed to be struggling so much... That hurts.

LonelyKitten was my first, so hard as well. And another one, around the same time but I can't remember the name...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Redacted24, Praestat_Mori, Kit1 and 1 other person
piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
alexx_m - she never posted on here but we struck up a friendship after a message she send me. I know she's gone but I miss talking to her everyday. She was a ray of light to me in a black hole. Her life mattered and even though she wasn't as active she deserves to be remembered for the kind soul she was, may you rest in piece

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and Kit1
R

Readytogohome

May 25, 2023
GasMonkey helped me immensely, also TiredHorse and Vizzy

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Talvikki, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Wish I could have said goodbye to @Dead Meat

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Talvikki and LoiteringClouds
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
everyone who has been here for a while must miss someone at least~ hehe~ sseraphim just disappeared one day (I hope she's doing better), and I really really liked AllFoxedOut a lot and am very sad that he's gone now. :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
Agree. Without the poverty and schizophrenia, he would have been a genius scientist or something. RIP.
Definitely! I have printed out his inert gas guide for when the time comes for me! Poor guy, I didn't realise he was in poverty alongside suffering schizophrenia

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
When I first joined this forum and vented about my relationships issues, a user by the name ClaudeCTTE messaged me, and we always had these deep conversations about music, mental disorders and talked about suicide as well, I felt bad for the things he had to go through and enjoyed talking to him. He helped me understand that I might suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder which I found to be really helpfull in identifying what causes me the most pain in this miserable existence. Not only that he linked me usefull resources on how to actually CTB and I got more education on my hanging method which I found helpfull. One day I told him my bestie came back to me he was quite glad and became a bit more distant sadly, but I felt like I still wanted to be his friend because he helped me so much, however she left me again(this time forever) shortly after and I never got a chance to tell him this because one day he just vanished and sadly never found out the truth and he probably believed I was happy. I don't know if he actually CTB because I couldn't find a goodbye thread and who knows what might have happened to him? Not knowing made me sad, and the last thing he ever said to me was "I need a break... hopefully it's eternal..." at which I responded "Sorry about it all, I will let you take a break. Message me any time you like." this was the last we ever spoke, I regret saying this because he was probably hinting at his suicide, but why be so vauge at last? I hope he has found his peace now as he was a kind person and I want him to be remembered for being a great guy who has helped me a lot since joining this website.

Rest In Peace ClaudteCTTE
And it wasn't like that, because of course, my body will always ask me: "Are you sure you want to do it even though you can still enjoy things?"

And the cycle will continue over and over again...

I can think of a million things, but I definitely won't do any because that's just who I am... I'll think about living or dying but I'll surely do nothing...

The day I find peace will be the day my body no longer dares to stop me!

• Love
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
@DearAgony i know I'm not alone in how much I miss you. You made me laugh during a shitty Christmas and new years.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and cursedcure
quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
Like someone you knew on here but they CTB or left the site ? The first time I came here, I remember seeing a lot of wonderful people who kept making threads that I found so relatable but I don't see them any more.
@Lost_my_soul is a person I miss. I never interacted much with them, but I read some of their posts and they seemed kind. They DMd me a few days ago before their goodbye thread and ctb – therefore their account deactivation. And I didn't reply.

I didn't reply because I didn't log here in that time period, and when I did it was too late. I regret it so so much. I wish I could go back and just talk with them a bit, just to know them. Maybe they wanted to tell me something, maybe they didn't, but I will never know. I wish I could've listened to them and talked with them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and LoiteringClouds
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I would have to say avaruus and the girl from Kenya. I didn't personally know them. But when people share, you kinda get an idea. So young and just idk. It's hard to fiend the right words, really. ❤️ Hopefully they found the peace they desperately were looking for. ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
@mikoo

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds