I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I saw some people who joined in 2018, not very many though. I won't ask why you haven't done it. I was wondering if someone wanted a chat in private message? I am a bit nostalgic about what it was like here in 2018 and users who aren't here anymore, some who I spoke to regularly.

Reactions: Idorus, freefrommybody, Arvinneedstodie and 5 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I have been here since the summer of 2018 (2 years here) although this is another account. My first account was self-banned (I banned myself) because I wanted to give myself a chance. But it didn't take me long to get back.

Reactions: Ghost2211, not-2-b-the-answer, sadgirl2002 and 3 others
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
My brain must have holes in it because for a few seconds I thought you were talking about like, time travelers or something

• Love
Reactions: C_F, not-2-b-the-answer, esse_est_percipi and 7 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
How many people who come here have actually ctb?

I've been on another forum they all seem like they're 100% committed to staying. Some of them have been there for years. I can't imagine feeling this way for 10 years and posting on forums every day.

Seems crazy to me.

Reactions: charlottewilts, Joey, not-2-b-the-answer and 7 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I've joined in 2018, left a few messages and then went absent for a whole year. I was quite sure the forum was dead like its eponymous subreddit, but instead it was flourishing more than ever. No, I'm not willing to do private chats, I just wanted to say something here.

Reactions: Joey, not-2-b-the-answer, InterstateFlowers and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Me :)

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Idorus, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Here. Its funny to watch how the userbase almost completely changes every 4 months or so

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, esse_est_percipi, GoodPersonEffed and 9 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Here. Its funny to watch how the userbase almost completely changes every 4 months or so
I used to speak to different people when I first joined. Do you remember someone called GodKnows? I added him on skype and spoke to him. I think he ctbd because he doesn't reply now. It's the nature of the forum I suppose.

• Love
Reactions: tooheavy, not-2-b-the-answer, InterstateFlowers and 2 others
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
I used to speak to different people when I first joined. Do you remember someone called GodKnows? I added him on skype and spoke to him. I think he ctbd because he doesn't reply now. It's the nature of the forum I suppose.

I remember the name, but no idea what happened, sorry

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Artyom
Artyom

Artyom

Jun 14, 2018
Only lurked during those days, but yeah. Almost felt like a different forum, and I can't really explain how or why

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Final Escape
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
People may be focused on recovery, or not sure about suicide, or just too scared to go through with it. There are many valid reasons why someone may be here for months or even years.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Artyom, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I have been on SS for exactly two years, I joined the forum in August 2018 but that was another account. I self banned because I decided to live but I couldn't fool myself so I eventually came back a few months later and I made this account. I miss the old layout of this forum, it makes me so sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
How many people who come here have actually ctb?

I've been on another forum they all seem like they're 100% committed to staying. Some of them have been there for years. I can't imagine feeling this way for 10 years and posting on forums every day.

Seems crazy to me.

I agree. At some point you gotta move on from this.

Reactions: TheQ22 and esse_est_percipi
Alexa

Alexa

Lost cause
Aug 16, 2018
I've been here a while but haven't been active.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie and not-2-b-the-answer
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
My brain must have holes in it because for a few seconds I thought you were talking about like, time travelers or something
No, your brain does not have holes in it.
It is in fact wired in such a way as to think outside the box and interpret things with brilliant originality.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I've been here for almost 2 years and I migrated from the SS subreddit (when it shutdown and I was looking for a new home where I can discuss methods and CTB talk without censorship). It certainly has evolved in the last two years, different moderators comes and goes, new members, and just changes over time.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Idorus and Artyom
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm still here ... unfortunately. :aw: I thought I would be gone by now. This place has been so helpful that I can talk to other people who want to end their life also.

• Aww..
Reactions: Idorus, esse_est_percipi and Artyom
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
oldfag here, been around the scene since the SS subreddit.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Still here unfortunately. Afraid to go through with SN. Want to get my hands on N soon

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and esse_est_percipi
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
I'm still here from 2018. This post has hit home real hard for me. I still remember when I first joined this forum I was really suicidal, depressed, and angry. I thought I had hit rock bottom. Guess what? Now 2 years later, my life is so much worse in every aspect. I would do anything to have the 2018 me back.

I can't give a good explanation as to why I still haven't ctb yet, or why I put up with all the pain and misery for another day. I just can't. My life has truly ended in 2014, and I've been a decaying zombie ever since. Here is to hoping that this sparks some brain cell left in my head, and hopefully ill be gone before next year.

Im open to chat in private if anyone wants to.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Idorus
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I made this account in 2018. I discovered this forum when I was 17 and decided to join this forum on Sept 2018.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, littlelady774, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person