S

Somerando

Jul 22, 2018
I know this is messed up, but would there be a way for it to look like someone "accidentally" drowned or could someone induce a really serious, acute illness? Is there any way to make it look like an accident?

Reactions: Ben
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
car wreck is #1. Drug od.

Reactions: Somerando
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
car wreck is #1. Drug od.

Only problem with car wreck is they can look at the tire marks on the road and determine whether you were speeding up or slamming on your brakes. I've considered wrecking my car against one of those things that sticks out in the lane to show an exit (seat belt off) so my mom could get my accidental life insurance but it would never work.

Reactions: Somerando and Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Accidentally drowning? I think I have something right up your alley.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

Ignore the fact this literally just failed for me haha. Read the thread where I explain myself. It's my fault. I did a lot of additional Q&A after the initial information given on the SWB thread. The facts are there, shallow water blackouts kill.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Only problem with car wreck is they can look at the tire marks on the road and determine whether you were speeding up or slamming on your brakes. I've considered wrecking my car against one of those things that sticks out in the lane to show an exit (seat belt off) so my mom could get my accidental life insurance but it would never work.
damn