• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xsa

xsa

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
I've been trying to get some antiemetics for many years, for many different reason and yet I have still not succed. All the antiemetics that people state in all those posts about SN need prescription, which would be hard to get for me. I found one person who is supposedly selling zyprexa, but the way that guy promotes it and overall his whole website looks sketchy as fuck and it costs 90 eruo for 30pills, and I dont know how much should zeprexa cost, so that makes it even harder for me to trust it

If I try hard enough then I migth get Scopolan, but thats also just a speculation. You supposedly dont need a prescription to buy it, but when my friend tried to get it he was told he needed to consult this with a doctor and taht nobody will sell it to him without a prescription

So in the end, is there any chance I could succed without antiemetics? Could I lay in some specific way so I would choke on my vomit?

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
there are many cases where people who do follow the protocol and are prepared with antiemetics still end up vomiting. that's why it's necessary to have a second cup of SN nearby if you truly want to succeed.

another thing is, Metoclopramide which is the most popular AE can actually be found in some online pharmacies if you do enough digging, some you can purchase without them asking too many questions. i found a source for benzos too but i believe you must pay with bitcoin and i don't think benzos are necessary ( i think it's meant for anxiety n stuff :p )

anyways, to answer your question yes it's possible to ctb on SN alone without AE's. i remember there was a case where a user on here ctb with SN and only took 600mg of ibuprofen. AE's are just meant to make the process easier

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske and xsa
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Slide your knife in and out of my life
Dec 8, 2023
Antiemetics may minimize the chance of vomiting but people have been vomiting with and without AE. Moreover, vomiting does not necessarily mean failure, but in this case you should have multiple SN cups as a backup - even if some members did vomit and apparently passed away without additional doses.

Zyprexa is Olanzapine, an antipsychotic with antiemetic properties. 90 euros for 30 pills is insanely overpriced and I wouldn't go for it, especially since you mention the seller being fishy. Scopolan doesn't seem to be reliable for the SN method, I checked the active ingredients and they have mainly analgesic, antipyretic and anticholinergic properties.
It would be good for stomach cramps and irritable bowel syndrome but for SN you'd need a dopamine blocker antiemetic - even better if it also blocks H2 receptors.

Choking on your own vomit is obviously a no go, let alone the fact that you may end up with aspiration pneumonia if you survive.

As @bambibambam222 said, I'd have a look at online pharmacies, you might be able to find the right AE even without a medical prescription.

Last, for your own safety, read this about drug interactions

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
There is a country in western europe from which you can buy domperidone (through online pharmacies, there are a few) without needing a prescription. Domperidone is one of the other anti-ems you can use instead of meto

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and xsa
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Slide your knife in and out of my life
Dec 8, 2023
I have a source already but having more would be better. I kindly ask:

There is a country in western europe from which you can buy domperidone (through online pharmacies, there are a few) without needing a prescription. Domperidone is one of the other anti-ems you can use instead of meto
Would you mind detailing, please?

Check your chat and private conversations. I sent you a link.
Would you share it with me in PM, please? Thank you

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Can you please share this in private message?
Would you share it with me in PM, please? Thank you
PM sent.

Tommysway

Tommysway

Apr 18, 2024
I'm also have a hard time getting a antiemetic. Via my GP isn't really manageable. I can't find reliable sources online. Could somebody give me a tip ? Thanks in advance.