• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
I find it hard to commit suicide because my SI is too strong, so i'm wondering if there is a way to harm your body somehow so you die earlier? Thanks.

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

I hate myself
Jun 26, 2023
Probably smoking a lot or drinking, but nothing gives you a 100% guarantee that you die from it.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I think that possibly stronger substances than these.

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
Yeah, smoking and drinking seem too slow, i'd just suffer even more with no end in sight, i was thinking of something stronger maybe.

iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
that chick from the Love Has One cult drank a bunch of collodial silver and was anorexic and died within a couple months of that side of her grift picking up. Wouldn't recommend. Seemed terrifying and painful.

Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
if you're unvaxxed, rabies will get the job done.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows and zel
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Starvation. It's pretty difficult though, I've gone 14 days with just 8oz of water each day. Without water it's more like 3 days.

3 minutes without air.
3 days without water.
3 weeks without food.
? weeks without love.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
people who ctb usually want it to be quick because slow is pain. Also "what substance to kill slowly" is typically more murdery than suicidey so you aren't going to find much. If such a thing does exist, it's probably impossible to get or is hard to find info on.

Also why? I get disliking a very quick death like gunshot as opposed to fading out but the kind of death you want has the trade off of most certain being agonizing.

U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
An overdose of paracetamol or ibuprofen can cause liver damage and it takes weeks to die if you don't get a new liver (just an idea)

GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
Three simple steps:

1. Get gastritis - drink coffee + alcohol + down NSAIDs. The more fatty fried spicy food the better.
2. Get covid. Pretty easy this time of the year, exist outside near people and thats it.
3. Get long covid. The hardest part. Return to step 2 if you fail. Always exercise hard right after you recover from a covid infection to increase your chances.
4. Wish you killed yourself in a less painful way instead of suffering greatly for months. Watch your body deteriorate as everyone around you gaslights you that you are fine.

Reactions: Ninja_Master
zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
if you're unvaxxed, rabies will get the job done.
Oh god… what a nightmarish way to die. Hydrophobia is one of the medical conditions that is basically a temporary hell on earth for the affected individual.

Nori

Nori

Nori
Dec 23, 2023
If we aren't talking long long term like killing yourself through drinking, the only ways I can think of are ways that are way too agonizing to be reasonable.

FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
Starvation. It's pretty difficult though, I've gone 14 days with just 8oz of water each day. Without water it's more like 3 days.

3 minutes without air.
3 days without water.
3 weeks without food.
? weeks without love.
The love is very true and very individual. For me it's nearly two years and I've had enough, really at point where I just cannot take it anymore, can't imagine spending who knows how maby years on "survival mode". I am finally fully determined to do it in January.

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
Three simple steps:

1. Get gastritis - drink coffee + alcohol + down NSAIDs. The more fatty fried spicy food the better.
2. Get covid. Pretty easy this time of the year, exist outside near people and thats it.
3. Get long covid. The hardest part. Return to step 2 if you fail. Always exercise hard right after you recover from a covid infection to increase your chances.
4. Wish you killed yourself in a less painful way instead of suffering greatly for months. Watch your body deteriorate as everyone around you gaslights you that you are fine.
Thanks for the ideas, appreciate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: GhostShell
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
anyways, here's the recipe for Krokodil

paint thinner
gasoline
hydrochloric acid
iodine
red phosphorous
(which are scraped from the striking surfaces on matchboxes)
inject intravenously. have fun!

takes about a week to kill if you use it everyday, and gives a short high similar to heroin. it's also called the "zombie drug" or "crocodile drug" cuz it causes a sorta necrosis similar to crocodile skin. very painful, but i think all the ingredients are accessible most places?

K

kukukoko

May 18, 2019
Curing one's depression would probably be easier than getting rabies. 1-3 cases annually in whole US, majority of western yurop is rabies free

IMO impossible

depthss

depthss

322 days 🪦
Dec 12, 2023
Maybe starvation or dehydration? Or you could go the other way and binge eat/drink/smoke

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It's an interesting concept, but there'd be a lot of work that goes into it. One factor to consider would be your pain tolerance. Taking certain chemicals might produce the result you require, but it won't be painless in the process of it. Another thing you might want to factor in is there's no exact way to determine when the body will shut down as a result of the stuff you take in, so there's still a chance you might be rushed to a hospital, etc specially if your body shuts down in a location where there's lots of people.
It is very interesting though, as an intellectual exercise. If I has the details of which amount/chemical i could intake and the amount of pain it would produce, and an estimate of how long it would take then I'd seriously consider doing it as part of my existing CTB plan.
and yeah, smoking and drinking take too long. im still smoking even after 20 plus years and yet, here I am.