• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Is your account hacked, I tried sending you a message earlier about this SN source from the meat guy, and you gave a cookie-cutter answer.

Is your account hacked, I tried sending you a message earlier about this SN source from the meat guy, and you gave a cookie-cutter answer.

NO my a/c Isn't hacked.

Regarding the "cookie cutter" answer, I am merely telling you my experience as I want to see if others get legit SN within the UK? YOU are responsible for your actions. NOT me or ANYONE else here. I would also add don't buy from ANYONE if its too much of a risk then.

Look at my profile history. You'll see I lost £30 buying SN from MDS b'cause it did NOT clear UK customs. I also got ripped of buying 50g's IC product @ £75; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...urced-from-within-the-uk.144322/#post-2269406 Whereas ppl in the us etc buy that amount of SN for around £10.

I am willing to take risks on buying SN & communicate my experiences to the SS community to get some SN in the UK to ctb. Are you?
Also please don't mention sources too loosely, as we need to protect them going the way of IC.

Reactions: viljalauss