• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
I don't like agony :ahhha:

Reactions: voltage268
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
smoking tobacco - can take decades

long acting barbiturate with inhibitors of whatever enzymes metabolise them

that's all i can think of that is slow and relatively pain free compared to other methods

Reactions: Snake of Eden
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
Look into Wadie Haddad, he was slowly poisoned to death over several months through his toothpaste.

• Informative
Reactions: Crazy4u and LoneMisery
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Look into Wadie Haddad, he was slowly poisoned to death over several months through his toothpaste.
wikipedia says it was chocolates?? sounds like a tasty way to go

time to make enemies in the middle east and hope the belgians are kind enough to send me some :D

noalarms

noalarms

Jun 18, 2022
Not that I'm aware of. Most poisons kill relatively quickly, and the ones that take longer are usually just as if not even more painful. Poison is an awful way to go, most accounts of famous people ctbing with poison (socrates) have been romanticised. Even poisons that are well-know for killing quickly (ie cyanide) are likely to be extremely painful for the few minutes it takes to finish you off.

I am not aware of any painless method that does not involve either (A) massive trauma and gore (jumping, firearms etc.) or (b) extensive planning (charcoal, inert gas). The few methods that meet the criteria of painless and dignified have been banned in most countries, as if they were readily accessible, people would just ctb all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blondi
C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
I think sn or n are the most peaceful ways

M

may13

Apr 27, 2022
Life is the poison that kills us all slowly.

As far as comfortability, YMMV.

Reactions: miserableforever
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
10g or more of GHB mixed with 400ml of alcohol, with 2mg+ xanax taken beforehand, Pentobarbital, SN (You can look up the regime here, it's the stan's SN guide or whatever)