lifeeternal

lifeeternal

chilly
Jan 8, 2024
This might be a really stupid question but I really love my bed, I'm kind of a freak about it I make it every day and I hate spending money but I love to buy pillows and different blankets and sheets and comforters ex ex. My ultimate goal is to one day just go to bed and die in complete comfort and peace, but I know realistically that's not a real option. does anyone know of any good methods I could do from/get into bed right after doing? I'm in a state where I could basically acquire anything if that helps.

Reactions: worthIess, Byebyemap and divinemistress36
L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
SN is one of them, you actually lay in bed and die when you take SN. It might not be completely peaceful though, but it is mostly described as "peaceful".

If you want no discomfort ever, then N is the option, which is very hard to obtain at this point.

• Love
Reactions: lifeeternal
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Aside from the obvious methods, there are numerous other ways to expire in bed from asphyxiation.

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Depending on availability I would say, N, drug/med OD (Amitriptyline for example), CO can be done in a bed. If you don't mind wearing a mask / exit bag inert gas/N2 can also be done in bed.

• Love
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Oxy + fenty, maybe?

• Love