• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
While I haven't have a "bad" life per say, a few things lined up to leave me pretty damaged:
-My parents were very strict and controlling while I was growing up so I've pretty much centered my life around doing whatever will make them happy/prevent them from being angry/disappointed in me. Unfortunately, this has lead me to do things like spent almost 20 years in college/job that I never wanted and hate and regret.
-My partner has used emotional manipulation to keep me in a relationship with him for 10 years and he has been incredibly unsupportive even though he insists that he loves me. Again, I'm doing things that I hate just to keep him happy (see the pattern?)
-Middle school and high school were rough for me and I started getting depressed. My parents' solution was to feed me the BS line of "things will get better" and get mad at me when I threw up from anxiety attacks instead of, y'know, taking me to therapy.
-During my childhood I was told by my parents that adulthood is awful and is basically just working a shitty job and never being happy. Well, considering the above three points I have fallen even further into depression and have just come to accept that life is nothing but suffering.

My depression has just slowly gotten worse over the 40 years of my life. I'm now to the point where I am so beat down by life and have gotten zero support from people who "love" me that I just don't want to keep going. I'm tired. I'm done.